Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Milan will sign nobody but we already have Paquetá who is going to be insanely good unlike the last Brazilian wonder to show up in Milano (Gabigol).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Soulex posted:

Every single one of you fucks stay away from Milenkovic and Chiesa.

I'm sure Juve already have a contract for Chiesa waiting for the summer when they resell a broken Bernardeschi back to you guys.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

What the hell happened here?

https://twitter.com/VfLWolfsburg_EN/status/1080876268017471488

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

EvilHawk posted:

What's he up to at Juve anyway? There's usually something about ex-Liverpool players floating around in my internet circles but I've seen literally nothing about Can.

Not playing, for the most part.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

EvilHawk posted:

Is it injury related or just because he's got a horrendous first touch and the turning circle of a glacier?

I think he was injured for a while but he's not good enough anyway. Trem or drogadon would know.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Okaka - Lasagna striker partnership incoming

I can't figure out how to make a joke here but it's there, somewhere

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Bacon Terrorist posted:

Is Miguel Almiron good? I only became aware of him this week due to playing FM 19 Mobile and suddenly every decent kid on that game is in the papers linked with a move (Militao, De Ligt etc).

Like from what I can tell he is a loving beast in the MLS but I don't know how that translates these days.

He was good at Torino when he was there as well, not great but one of the better players. I was surprised he moved to MLS. That said he's easily one of the top 2 or 3 MLS players.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

Wrong Atlanta player, actually, you're thinking of Martinez.

fucks sake, I was.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Sandwolf posted:

Arsenal can have him back gently caress

Can't wait til some calabrese shithouse falls on top of him and breaks his spine.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Der Shovel posted:

Some papers been reporting that United are preparing a large bid for Napoli's Koulibaly, but might be balking at the close-to-100-million asking price.

Football is insane so loving embrace it IMO.

That's the market; I'm surprised it's not more given he's one of the best defenders in the world right now. If it's someone like United calling then De Laurentiis is going to force that number even higher.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Brony Car posted:

https://twitter.com/FulhamFC/status/1085235256796549122

Oooooooooooooooooh!
Ooooooooooooooooo-

RYAN BABEL

RYAN BABEL
RYAN BABEI
RYAN BAB _
RYAN BAB L

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Higuain was the only player missing from the team photo that Milan took this morning before the Supercoppa match, so he's all but already hosed off to Chelsea. Enjoy.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Bundy posted:

Maybe the photographer didn't have a 28mm lens handy.

:newlol:

The official excuse is he's got a "fever" lol

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

mackintosh posted:

So is this why Piątek to Milan has been doing the rounds in our papers this morning?

Yes

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

Rumors now that Spurs are signing Giuseppe Rossi

:thunk:

I don't think this is going to work out to well for either party.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Kevin Prince Boateng to Barcelona from Sassuolo??? The gently caress?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

And apparently Stefano Sensi might be headed to Barca as well.

What is happening.

This would be nuts, I wonder what financial crime this is covering up.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

EC10 posted:

pretty sure barca have signed boateng solely based on that goal he scored against them eight years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn7BznSa__w&t=50s

They signed him on the four goal come back against Lecce a thousand years ago imo.

Boateng is still really good. He's gonna merk some weak rear end la liga shites.

trem_two posted:

Supposedly the first domino that has to fall is Morata to Atleti, which is supposed to happen tomorrow. Then Gonz to Chelsea can happen, and then Piatek to Milan can happen.

The Piatek deal is supposed to happen tomorrow. Neither played in today's match, so it's pretty obvious it's going down.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Mike Jones

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

Balotelli finally agreed to a contract with Marseille...for six months.

https://twitter.com/OM_Officiel/status/1088088487579004930

Hope he does well regardless of whatever wacky contract Raiola forced on them.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

He'll do well under Sarri; he knows exactly how he plays and Chelsea has the players to help Gonz as well.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Bacon Terrorist posted:

Papers linking Liverpool with FM wonderkid Sandro Tonali this morning, is he as good as the hype?

Mancini called him up for the senior Italy side a few months afloat even though he's playing in Serie B so he at least sees something in him. It's hard to gauge since he's never played in the top league of any country. Would be a gamble but so was Verratti when he was playing at Pescara.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Bacon Terrorist posted:

He's linked with Roma too, am I right in assuming he's gonna favour staying in Italy?

Probably, but you never know. Brescia probably needs the money and Roma are always trying to lowball everyone. I'd like it if he stayed in Italy, he's built like a twig and would probably break himself pretty quickly in the premiere league if he doesn't get some more top level experience and training in him.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Who?

Blinkz0rz posted:

:qq:

Sorry your club ruined the market for the entire PL lmao

I think the entire world, not just the PL.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

frankenfreak posted:

mods rename me frenkiefreak

Lol but also

Frenkie goes to clenbutewood

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Barreca is a done deal. Any serie a folks have an opinion?

He was decent to good a couple years ago at Torino but I don't think he's played for like a year?

E: oh because he signed for Monaco lol

Gigi Galli fucked around with this message at 14:43 on Jan 31, 2019

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

kcer posted:

yeah he's tiny

I also remember how good Are Jozy was in mls so I'm gonna hang back on the ridiculous levels of fawning going on on twitter rn

Jozy scored a lot of MLS level garbage goals and was helped by Giovinco and others that were there to do the real work. This guy is closer to Giovinco than Jozy imo. His size is going to be what limits him I think.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Juve should unironically play Mandzukic at CB if there's a shortage. He'd do great.

Or is he hurt too? I can't remember.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

pik_d posted:

This shirt to the Barcelona B Twitter account is a done deal.

https://twitter.com/FCBarcelonaB/status/1091101448551743488

Lmao

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Dunban posted:

Hart was always poo poo, the English just have no clue what a good keeper actually looks like, hth

I used to think this too, but when Torino signed him they forced out a relatively decent keeper to start him where he was a loving catastrophe for his whole loan. So it's not just the English.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Suck my balls lol