Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
pulisic is pretty good but i would say it is unlikely he will be an effective one for one swap for eden hazard, who is really good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
I feel like signing a guy on a free, not playing him for a year, and then selling him for a bunch of money is something that should only happen in FM

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
i always liked can

at least he's getting paid i guess

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe

Bacon Terrorist posted:

Is Miguel Almiron good? I only became aware of him this week due to playing FM 19 Mobile and suddenly every decent kid on that game is in the papers linked with a move (Militao, De Ligt etc).

Like from what I can tell he is a loving beast in the MLS but I don't know how that translates these days.

he's elite in MLS, probably a squaddie at a good club or a starter on a mid table club. he maybe had some upside too

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
how the gently caress is pato only 29

also i really loved shevchenko and never understood how he went from world class striker to shitball player at chelsea so quickly.

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
holy christ monaco is in a relegation spot? lol

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
almiron's probably been the best ever player in MLS.

i will leave it to the reader to interpret that as they will

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
does no one remember paul robinson