Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Seems like Cesc is off to Monaco soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
And Pedro and Willian are old but most importantly it blocks a young player from the youth setup coming through and we always have to do that.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

biglads posted:

Yep, probably end up selling Hudson-Odoi to a Bundesliga club and then try to buy him back 24 months later at 10 times the price.

This is the concern. We could have de Bruyne and Salah at the club. Such shortsighted management.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Bundy posted:

I'm surprised Moses hasn't had any time given his work rate.

Need a manager who picks from more than 14 players.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
otoh some teams starved of the league title consider it part of a treble

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

West007 posted:

Fatty gonz to Chelsea is rumoured to happen

Another striker legend along with Sheva, Torres, Falcao, Morata, and Sutton.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Crespo was okay. Would add Ba but that one goal of his....

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

CyberPingu posted:

Kezman, Mutu, Anelka, Pato....

Good list! Anelka did bang them in during Ancelottis title win.

Forgot Pato even joined. Think he scored a penalty once.

Multi I almost added but forgot if he played striker or wing. I learned my lesson about getting a name on a jersey after that guy.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
That’s odd haven’t seen that mentioned on Chelsea twitter at all. Wheres it being mentioned?

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Thanks. Probably has a lot to do with the one year left on his contract. I wonder if it’s even worth it going for him at his age with what Madrid need to do.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Eau de MacGowan posted:

Interestingly enough, now hes chelsea bound gonzalo higuain is in fact an anagram of nazi goal iguana

a goal iguana is a huge upgrade on our goal sloths

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Cahill is on 120k a week. Can’t imagine Bats being on 170.