Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Alright, we got the first power crystal! Let's go, holy maiden!

This is just, like... the raw ore of kids' adventure cartoons? But not in a bad way or anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry

Scalding Coffee posted:

I didn't hear much about Mamoru-kun when looking up the games. Says alot about the franchise.

Not every mascot's a shining hero, pal! But all of them carry the dreams of children!

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
I like how Red just kind of gently insists that he get told about the giant mechs that have dropped into his life. It's a nice little bit of writing, even if it's got the implication that he's had to do this before.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Hmm.

Why yes, I would love to play a monster hunter game but you're building an entire giant robot, thanks for asking.

I imagine that plucky little ship is going to get thoroughly Theseused by the end of all this though.