Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

This screenshot seems misplaced; it doesn't seem to connect directly to the dialogue immediately prior, and you have it transcribed just beneath.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

You might also want to try viewing just the single post. That reduces the amount of images the browser has to load and thus the chance that it just gives up half-way with a "lol, nope".

e: Should probably include how to do that, though:
code:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?action=showpost&postid=[ID]
Replace [ID] with the 9-digit number after "post" in the "Link to this post" button underneath the post.

Commander Keene fucked around with this message at 04:49 on Feb 16, 2019

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

There are a couple of times in the update where you just put up Red's portrait without any dialogue. Is that intentional?

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

Cyouni posted:

RedDismiss: Okay, guys, raise a paw if you’re too hurt to raise a paw.
Broken image here.

Cyouni posted:

These things are actually pretty easy. They take a bit of effort to lift, but die in one hit. We go through three waves of them, with a fourth appearing.
What things? There's no image or description here, though a later line mentions "flying machines".

Cyouni posted:

: However, if I may, Lady Opéra...
Seems like the wrong character portrait here?

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

A couple of the portraits are broken. I'm on my tablet and don't have time to dig up the specific lines, though.

Every RPG-esque game has to have a section where the macguffin/party's vehicle breaks and the party has to dungeon crawl to get the doohickeys to fix it. Although this airship seems to be made of bug parts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

Zanzibar Ham posted:

I say go with what'll make playing most fun for you, whether the no-upgrade challenge, total breaking or anywhere in between.
Yeah, for me the mechanical bits of "if you combine part X with part Y you become Superman" are just about as fun as watching someone go to town with the starter gear and break the game open that way. Play the way that's more fun for you.