Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
As someone who has played these games extensively, it's amazing watching the journey of discovery here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

IcePhoenix posted:

Leave it on you coward

I'm sure it'll be fine :unsmith:

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

IcePhoenix posted:

I maintain my viewpoint.

Also I just left a lot of fields in my submission blank so you can just randomize them or something, Nat. Or at least I assume how that'll work.

To be clear that was a non empty quote empty quote of agreement, I believe in LPers :)

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
A rousing start for ol Keraf, a rousing start indeed!

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Smashing Success, except I realized my nickname sounds very silly despite being totally cool so please change it to Kerath so I can be Keraf Kerath de Mallumo thanks friend.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

FoolyCharged posted:

Man when that lancer took cover on the second floor I really wanted them to discover that floors are destructible and grenading dudes with high ground is hilarious

My preferred way to OHKO pesky turrets

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
I dont know if this was a mod or WOTC base, but I vastly prefer the point buy system for allowing me to avoid these pesky decisions - just get all the skills! Deadeye was a useful tool for extending my Reaper streaks.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Yes also change my nickname to Kerath please I have many regrets.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
The rewards you get for defeating them are pleasing and useful, but they will be a kick in the teeth at first. Nothing insurmountable.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
To be quite honest I've played a ton of Xcom and never built a mimic beacon, so I entirely understand how they're continuing to miss it.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Bladestorm has saved many a soldier many a time and with some of the higher end Ranger doings can get real Rules of Nature real fast.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
If you aren't wearing the skull of your defeated enemy as trophy what's the point.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
I maintain if you are not wearing the skull of your enemy at every opportunity how will the aliens learn fear.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

Akratic Method posted:

Oh, that's right! Another side effect of the ruler armors that you'll hopefully run into sooner or later is they can cause activated groups with enemies of the same type as the ruler to panic. It's always fun to see Vipers freak the gently caress out that you're wearing their king's skin and just nope the gently caress out of a fight to rock back and forth in a corner.

Nothing better than having a pod of vipers spawn in and immediately panic as they see you wearing the carcass of their slain king :smug:

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Arrrrrrrmor

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Und'niable is cool and good and thank you for allowing me to not have to come up with something witty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

Natural 20 posted:

I'm not saying fanart of this should be made immediately.

nor I