Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rosalie_A
Oct 30, 2011
I appreciate the highly immersive and well-fitting death sound effects.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rosalie_A
Oct 30, 2011
I hope you two are happy. You made me buy and marathon Enemy Unknown over my spring break.

Rosalie_A
Oct 30, 2011

Bremen posted:

If anyone's following this LP but hasn't played the game, Steam just started a free weekend for XCOM 2.

You're a hero to us all.

Hilariously enough, this is just a couple of days after I picked up Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle for Switch, which from what I can tell is basically Mario XCOM.

I think I'm going to have plenty of XCOM for a while now!

so if anyone's annoyed at my own LP updates being delayed you know who to blame

Rosalie_A
Oct 30, 2011

Commander Keene posted:

I'm going to suggest Astra for Severa's weapon. It was one of the few bow names that didn't have a character name and/or "Bow" in it, and Astra is recognizably Fire Emblem.

If we're going for Fire Emblem bow names, Yewfelle is an option as well.

Rosalie_A
Oct 30, 2011

Affi posted:

Did he just bring gas, flashbangs and a psionic (first level too) on Shens last gift? Nope my bad it's apparently easy!

I am so incredibly excited for the final area shoe to drop.

Rosalie_A
Oct 30, 2011

Natural 20 posted:

I thought that was a bug!

Nope. In exchange, it has an inherent Defense boost so for accuracy purposes it's like it's always in low cover.

Rosalie_A
Oct 30, 2011

Natural 20 posted:

You can't blame a Sectapod for the skill of our brave soldiers.

Did you really just call an event with your own handle's likelihood "skill"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rosalie_A
Oct 30, 2011

GeneX posted:

Where's "Funky's loving Failure", Nat? :colbert:

That would imply Funky failing at anything.