Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
I'm so glad you finally got the shard gun because the sound it makes tickles my brain in the best way :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
Advent Datapad, Gauss Weapons and Plated Armour, in that order gets my vote.

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
Not going to lie, I am a little nervous about the mission called "operation hell tomb"

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
It seems in character for a mission to run flawlessly up until the rookie gets himself hospitalized by running up to the last enemy to stab him in the brain and getting his dumb rear end electrocuted :allears:

Also I say research Elyrium

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
That ending was :discourse:

Been a while since I've seen a Roundabout ending, and longer still since I've seen one done right

ManlyGrunting fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Apr 2, 2019

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
A bit of a mechanical question since I only really played the base game: I know that Alien Rulers keep their HP between missions but do they also keep their armour? Like if Nat were to shred all the armour of this ruler in this map would it still not have any armour when it came back later?

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
How in the hell are you suppossed to take out a sectopod as early as the game seems to want you to do this mission?

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
A shame, hearing soldiers speak their native language in Enemy Unknown was one of my favourite bits about that game and if I remember right that was an automatic thing.

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
https://twitter.com/lonelytiefling/status/1120334647219585027

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
Keep on the sectopod breakdown, it's probably your best bet

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
How much more is there to this game anyway? I never got far because my rinky-dink laptop couldn't really handle it.

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
I love a good redemption arc:allears:

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
Boo!! You haven't lost a party member since a codex first appeared, why start now on purpose? <:mad:>

ManlyGrunting fucked around with this message at 14:04 on May 30, 2019

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014

In which Ma and George go into a blood rage and Dash and Kerath are huddled up in the corner holding each other quivering with fear

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
Oh this next one is going to be brutal, isn't it? :ohdear:

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014

In which California Mustang turns into John Wick for a single round and Shanty Pete manages to have five aliens group around him like playground bullies and not receive a single scratch

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
Nicely loving done

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
Frankly it makes sense that this playthrough ended with Shanty Pete double-criting the endboss at point-blank range, I could not have envisioned a better ending.