Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.
I've submitted a character to the pool, although looking back now I think that I may have missed a trick. I'll be following this LP for sure. I never got around to completing X Com 2 and I'm not feeling up to starting it again any time soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.
That was brutal but I'm glad that it wasn't a total loss. One of the things that I learnt from XCom is to not dash into unknown territory, which isn't so easy when you have timed objectives.

The new 'roid 'toids are disgustingly OP early on. This game is good at throwing horrible new things at you before you've got a chance to get comfortable with what you're already facing.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

This LP inspired me to start playing Xcom 2 again.

This is one of my random starting characters who is somehow still going:

I feel like submitting him to the pool.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

I'm halfway through episode four at the moment. You completely missed the "Edit Key Bindings" in the options menu (edit: In the Interface tab.)

The scroll wheel should work as default.

Double edit: It's good to see that you've learnt a lot and have become methodical with it. It'll be second nature soon enough.

Rocket Baby Dolls fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Jan 16, 2019

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Mordja posted:

I'd submitted Blast Hardcheese before realizing these guys are Brits and probably don't know MST3K. :shepface:

I'm a Brit and I've loved MST3K for a couple of decades now, I won't derail this LP with details. When the Sc-Fi Channel took over producing the series they broadcast them over here too. Space Mutiny is one of my favourite episodes.

My vote went somewhere else though.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

I'm glad that the Bolt Caster is in use, it's probably my favourite weapon in the game when it's in the right hands. Especially when it's upgraded, it turns into an absolute beast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

I'd be happy with watching full-length videos of the missions and also watching the geoscape strategising.