Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Czolgosz
Sep 13, 2007
I'll be the Lee Harvey Oswald to your Jack Kennedy.

coolusername posted:

I slipped up and started buying coffee again. I was tired, it was a 6 day week, and then, welp. Next thing I know my food budget for a week+ has been 50%: food, 50%: coffee. Some days I'm spending 40 on coffee to 30 on food.

Fuuuck.

So I mean, obviously, don't do that.

If you're spending 50% of your weekly budget (or $40 some days? I don't even know how that'd be possible and I drink a literal pot of coffee every day), it sounds like you're getting "froofy" coffees. It might be best not to think of them as coffees, but as desserts (because that's what a venti sugar free vanilla, sugar free raspberry, white chocolate brevee mocha is). That way, instead of running to "grab a coffee," you're running to get a dessert which sounds more absurd. Might be a helpful reframing.

Unless you really are getting like 12 tall drips a day, in which case, uh... I'm actually impressed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU