Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh
Holy poo poo there has never been a more coordinated and pervasive ad campaign to recommend a movie you’ve already seen because there isn’t anything else on Netflix.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
Shes 54 and I'm supposed to believe she has a 5 year old?

Netflix please.

Theres a blind school... its out in the middle of the woods for some reason?

Netflix please.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I stomp on the robot

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Immediately after, I bust out the door to see who is trying to interrupt my making GBS threads time. I don't even stop to pull my pants back on and leave them hanging on the hook.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

I'll concede that black dude didn't have many options in his hellworld predicament so yeah maybe he'd slip into those old lady skins. I'll give you that one netflix.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

This movie looks like garbage and I don’t care how many lovely memes I see about it I’m not gonna watch it!!!

Also hot take: netflix originals are almost all bad

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Whenever Netflix creates anything that is over a 3.5/10, it is hailed as a masterpiece.

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
this thread is naught but another manifestation of the netflix algorithm do not engage in its deep game do not believe its lies

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
How does it compare to Aquaman, OP?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I run out to the exit to see if there's anyone running away. Then I systematically move forward searching every stall. I'm bellowing at the top of my voice to try and flush him out ALLRIGHT WHAT THE gently caress WAS THAT COME OUT HERE MOTHERFUCKER YOU SENDING INA ROBOT TO WATCH ME poo poo YOU'RE loving DEAD BITCH

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
watch the new hellraiser movie instead

Elephant Parade
Jan 20, 2018

I have not seen or heard of this movie before. OP, your experience is not universal and I demand to be paid for the time I spent reading about it. That'll be $0.47, please.

Knitting Beetles
Feb 4, 2006

Fallen Rib
Everything is "what if something ridiculous, what then" drivel. It's only deep to people who are completely blazed which is coincidentally how they come up with these I think.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
More like turd box am I right

Knitting Beetles
Feb 4, 2006

Fallen Rib
My wife made me watch it, at the beginning I thought "I bet they won't even show what the thing is" and guess what.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I gather up the smashed robot. I am going to find this fucker and beat thr poo poo out of him

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Knitting Beetles posted:

My wife made me watch it, at the beginning I thought "I bet they won't even show what the thing is" and guess what.

That poo poo was always screaming and approaching. Its like motherfucker after a week of this I know you never actually get here, you just approach. Ghosts that can't even get here aren't scary

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Bobcats posted:

Holy poo poo there has never been a more coordinated and pervasive ad campaign to recommend a movie you’ve already seen because there isn’t anything else on Netflix.

I've been told its basically "the happening" but without the trees trying to kill you. Is this accurate?

Laughing Man
Feb 11, 2008
I thought what I’d do was pretend I was one of those deaf mutes, or something...

Lime Tonics posted:

I've been told its basically "the happening" but without the trees trying to kill you. Is this accurate?

It's better than The Happening by far, but it's such a sad fart of a payoff. It's just tension filled scene after tension filled scene then it ends.

I think I would have liked it better as a Black Mirror episode that ended while everything was still taking place in the house.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Devils Affricate posted:

You right

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
It's good to know there's at least one goon who won't get loving owned by the robot apocalypse, while the rest of you guys stand there jabbering about some dumbass movie

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

a bone to pick posted:

watch the new hellraiser movie instead

I just remembered one of the more recent hellraiser movies and what pinhead looked like and burst out laughing.

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
The ending should have been the most elaborate ruse yet by the monster whatever and not that happy ending BS.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Devils Affricate posted:

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Fsmhunk fucked around with this message at 01:01 on Jan 3, 2019

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
He looks like the kind of weirdo who would do all the really depraved poo poo.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Man I bet if you slapped him in the face with a cutting board he would be so hosed

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
next iteration has a dad bod and ponytail

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Sandra Bulllock has aged really well

or maybe that's just what attractive people look like when they age normally and don't go under a dozen plastic surgeries in a vain, futile attempt to hold on to youth

Often Abbreviated
Dec 19, 2017

1st Severia Tank Brigade
"Ghosts of Honcharivske"
Sandra Bullock move your career on already you are too old to play young mothers and rookie spacewomen. Take Tom Cruise with you.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Away all Goats posted:

Sandra Bulllock has aged really well

She dated kid rock. she has no taste.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Watching a bird box sounds pretty dull, especially in the winter.

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh

Lime Tonics posted:

pretty close

The movie's like a C- "okay" with a couple neat scenes that uhh I can't even remember at the moment.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

John Malkovich being a dick was the only good part of this movie. Goddammit Weedy Bong he told you not to watch the loving video

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

John Malkovich being a dick was the only good part of this movie. Goddammit Weedy Bong he told you not to watch the loving video

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I liked the part where the millenials just dipped out with the SUV.

I bet they died screaming "YOLO" and "LOL NOTHING MATTERS" as the demons manifested visions of Firefly being cancelled.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Nice try Netflix marketing but I already learned my lesson when you tricked me into watching that lovely "Bright" movie.

Free Cheese
Sep 16, 2005
Come on, it's free
Buglord

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

I gather up the smashed robot. I am going to find this fucker and beat thr poo poo out of him

The crumpled metal begins to take on a fluid consistency, and as you watch the broken pieces meld together. The robot is still cold to the touch. As you wonder who on Earth could have made such an advanced device you begin to see lights from outside the door. You can hear voices approaching. Alien voices

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Buncha loving H1B fruits with their lovely loving robots I'm going to gently caress these silicom valley shitheads up

I'm sticking my phone in my shirt pocket and kicking the loving door in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Free Cheese
Sep 16, 2005
Come on, it's free
Buglord
As you turn to kick the door it explodes inwards in a green haze. You can glimpse movement behind the thick fog flowing into the bathroom. Your phone starts to ring