Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

My Face When
Nov 28, 2012

Hide your healthcare.
Hide your wife.

Worst Can't Let Hillary Go Cartoon: A, All choices are very good, but Garrison is the queen for me.

Worst cartoon about a Tragedy (Mass shooting) D. I mean…jesus Christ.

Worst Cartoon about a Tragedy (Other) A, on the grounds that Ramirez hasn’t given a solution. Just a lot of complaining.

Worst Obituary Cartoon: C. Because Dry Bones is always so bad at this.

Worst Caricature: F. So racist. Rall’s Kamala is my second choice though

Worst "A Thing Happened" Cartoon: H. JRRose deserves this award every year because it’s always so drat kitschy.

Worst Label: F. Come on Payne!

Most Incomprehensible E. Each of them have some comprehension to them, but Benson’s does not offer any kind of merit or asking questions.

Least Concealed Bigotry (Racism) in a Cartoon: N. Right-O!

Least Concealed Bigotry (Islamophobia) in a Cartoon: D. Dry Bones, again, deserves this.

Least Concealed Bigotry (LGBT) in a Cartoon: H. Stonetoss always grinds my girdle, but this one doubly so.

Least Concealed Bigotry (Misogyny) in a Cartoon: F. gently caress Branco

Worst Rape Apologia A. That Delonas is a dumpster fire.

Worst election cartoon C. I know I shouldn’t put Garrison on here a lot, but that one was the worst one for sure, knowing what we know now.

Laziest Non-Gorrell Cartoon: A. But the Ramirez is a close second

Most Easily Reinterpreted: C. Yes Gary, that’s exactly what we need. AGC

Most Willfully Dense: D. Drunk Duck.

Worst Gaslighter Cartoon: G. I’m giving this to Rall, since he seems to be a constant Gaslighter

Overall Worst Political Cartoon: F. That Delonas will give me nightmares.

Best Edit/Parody: F. though the mike lester jokes never cease to make me giggle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU