Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
I hope for the next reboot/reset of the multiverse, we find out that Promethea created the Watchmen universe, which created the main DC universe. That way maybe we'll get some artists trying their best to emulate peak JH Williams III spreads in every event comic, and the nine panel grids can take a breather.

Also it's sure to be another way to piss off Alan Moore again, which apparently never gets old.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Open Marriage Night posted:

I was so distracted by the classic characters and Teen Lantern, I didn’t even notice. With the popularity of Steven Universe and She Ra, it’s a good time for Amethyst.

Cartoon Network made some shorts for her back in 2013, but either they decided there wasn't enough interest to push through a full show or they were worried about there being confusion with Steven Universe because they haven't done more since then. Slipping her in Young Justice is a great idea.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
Grayson was awesome and Vision was alright but I'm admittedly salty about what he did with Victor in that. I don't blame him for Batman #50 when DC's marketing bulding up the hype on it was the worst bit of that twist. It doesn't seem to me like a smart idea to let King go full dark-depths-of-personal-anxieties-diving on a comic they're trying to mainstream but I guess I'm not the person in DC who makes those calls.