Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

Yvonmukluk posted:

I'm liking Birds of Prey. But I really hope we get more Meridian. Don't promise Future Maps and not deliver, comic! :argh:

Me toooo! I think it's genuinely funny and I love the art *so much*--incredibly charming book so far

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

Gaz-L posted:

I feel like I'm kind of dumb for saying this, but I'm not sure I'm really liking the current run on Flash. The family drama stuff just feels depressing with a dash of the 'aren't superheroes childish and bad' deconstruction I'm over, and the larger plot feels like it's either way too clever for me, or not as clever as it thinks it is so much as not entirely coherent.

Totally agreed--it's also making me feel incredibly dumb; I'm truly not understanding the *plot* at all. I get the broad strokes of the narrative here but the plot is just totally hard to follow for me

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

Azubah posted:

I really liked the swamp thing story in the latest brave and the bold.

Same! One of my favorite things I've read in a comic in a long while