Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jaded Burnout

(I think you can actually get HIV twice)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird.

"she might've thought you were talking about the band U2 and not accidentally saying 'you too'"

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
ah, well, even though it turns out there actually is a rule that dogs can't play basketball we still learned a lot about ourselves along the way

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

BrownianMotion posted:

"she might've thought you were talking about the band U2 and not accidentally saying 'you too'"

lol'd

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

canyoneer posted:

ah, well, even though it turns out there actually is a rule that dogs can't play basketball we still learned a lot about ourselves along the way

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete
I mean, now you can get a new car and you don't have to eat your wife's awful cooking anymore!

canyoneer

well, this means you can have an xbox at your mom's house and a playstation at your dad's house every other weekend

canyoneer

you might get a free trip to disneyland or get to meet john cena although now that i'm saying it out loud i think they only do that if you're diagnosed as a kid

Macnult

Think of the saves you’ll make without needing to wear a cup now

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
We've washed up on the Island of Dr. Moreau, so you know what that means: Beaches!

Jaded Burnout

canyoneer posted:

you might get a free trip to disneyland or get to meet john cena although now that i'm saying it out loud i think they only do that if you're diagnosed as a kid

Jaded Burnout

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
CONS: Abducted and digitized by rogue AI
PROS: Rent much cheaper

Space Taxi
Now you get to look like a cool pirate all year round!

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Congress did name the ban in my honor though, which is a legacy I suppose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaded Burnout

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Congress did name the ban in my honor though, which is a legacy I suppose.

Hitler is quite a nice name in some languages.