Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

IF YOU LOVE THE DARTS, STAND UP

Good new OP. Here's mandatory video evidence as to why you should watch The Darts:

Walk-ons!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLDZ_7FkqSw

Nine dart legs!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGNZ3GqYrVY

CHANTS!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHCuqdkqCBw

FANCY DRESS!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qupp78-cF1M

Anderson/Dobey was absolutely fantastic dartistry. Then the Final, where MVG the Uncle Fester-lookin' machine did his thing and it felt very much at times like "THAT MAN HAS A FAMILY'. I don't think I've seen the crowd that mild for van Gerwen since I've been watching.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 17:27 on Jan 10, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

HJB posted:

While we're in full cocky mode: PYF Lakeside debut by an established PDC player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOmdv_zwZ9c

He looks like Helio Castroneves in a way.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

American Goons- Premier League The Darts returns to BBC America tomorrow, 11pm Eastern. They may Facebook live stream the event during the day (US time) tomorrow.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

The crowd wasn't feeling Gerwyn Price. :laffo:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

codo27 posted:

Wait, what did I miss today? I only caught MvGs last 2 matches.

The first match shown on BBC America saw a player being booed mightily by the crowd. I thought it was Price.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Have you some The Darts: https://www.facebook.com/OfficialPDC/videos/372511110211066/?notif_id=1550170218419801&notif_t=live_video_explicit

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I'm a bit behind but I'm watching the show from Aberdeen right now. I haven't seen trash thrown like that since WCW, with the difference being this was revelrous beer cups flying through the air.

E- MOTY to this point that I've seen. :aaa:

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Mar 24, 2019

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Watching Judgement Night on DVR and ohhhhhh man, Barney's going to get wrecked in his sendoff game by MVG, isn't he? :(

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

What caused the fireworks between Price and Gurney at the end of their match in Sheffield?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

codo27 posted:

They are two dingbats, thats what caused it. All Price has to do is exist to piss people off these days, and Gurney isn't exactly Mr. Pleasant most of the time. All I know is this is getting out of hand, bringing the game back into the pub. Starting to remind me of our own league. They'll be on stage with smokes hanging out of their lips in a minute

I've been playing a lot of webcam darts lately. I really need to rig something up better to mount my cam on instead of putting it on the back of my chair. But its a better level of competition than just playing the CPU. God the site is archaic though. Thats the worst part about darts being so relatively unpopular. Even the PDCs official stream is hit or miss. Their site and app dont make it easy or even possible sometimes to get scores and results. Could be in the middle of a tournament, go to the app and it makes no mention of it and just shows the next PL night? Its hard being a darts fan sometimes.

I don't know if it's geoblocked somehow, but BBC America and PDC stream the shows in their entirety live on Facebook, with televised highlight shows (in the US) that night.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Premier League is over but GOOD NEWS LADS, IT'S MORE DARTS!

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialPDC/videos/2051027141871221/?notif_id=1559840414947856&notif_t=live_video_explicit

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I've skipped the recent posts to avoid spoilers, but does anyone know if BBC America will be showing The Darts again this year? I saw DAZN had picked up rights, but I'm not paying for another god drat streaming service if it's already on BBCA. It's a little worrying there are no references to it on my cable box or BBC America's dedicated Twitter, other than one result.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I resigned myself to the fact there wouldn't be BBC America coverage of The Darts for the Worlds, so I went to PDC's Facebook and Nana na na nanana na na na....Not, not MVG, MVG, it's not MVGeee

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

N: Nana na na nanana na na na....BBCA's back. Darts are back. THE, THE DARTS ARE BAAAAACK!

https://twitter.com/DartsBBCA/status/1225464671362220032

V: Thank Christ.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

codo27 posted:

Sunday mornings? Grotesque. I just shelled out for the PDCTV scrip

DVR. It's unclear if BBCA will livestream on Facebook or not this year, too.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

MVG/Aspinall was fantastic.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: NINE DARTER :siren:

Why are there only nine players in the standings again this year? I know Gary Anderson went out with an injury last year and they brought visiting players in to be the 10th each week.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 16:39 on Mar 1, 2020

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

MVG/Smith: Stop, stop, he's already dead.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Premier League is back on BBC America, Sundays at 9am.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Live The Darts:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liS_gvq8qc0

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

THE DARTS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPqQ2WTx94o

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Any good ways to watch the World Championships and Premier League? I know people will run streams on YouTube, but is PDC.tv a cheaper alternative to DAZN in the US?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Watching the Worlds on YouTube and Luke Littler leaning into the "YOU'VE GOT SCHOOL IN THE MORNING" chants owns.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Littler went from "You have school in the morning" to "Walkin' in a Littler Wonderland" overnight.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

In what may be the biggest Scandal since The Farts, there's a delay in the first match of the evening bracket because Dimitri doesn't like something about the board.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I've never been this invested in a darts match.

Skarsnik posted:

Anyone got useful place to look for a stream for the final this evening?

I can usually watch in work but no sky sub at home

Youtube.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Congrats to Russ for retiring while still having a voice, because it sounds like he's becoming permanently hoarse.