Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I hope the Witch is Lady Shiva because Bruce has got to learn more than a few basic boxing moves before becoming Batman, c'mon!!

Edit: nm, I thought Lady Shiva healed Batman's back after Bane broke it in the comics, but she just helped him learn how to punch with passion again

Balthesar fucked around with this message at 18:28 on Jan 7, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Gawain The Blind posted:

The main thing I'm taking away from this show is that David Mazouz is loving awesome and I hope he gets a better show when this loving shitpile is finally over.

I was like "gently caress ya, Penguin is the best thing about this show" but then I realized you wrote David Mazouz and not Robin Lord Taylor

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Phylodox posted:

...seriously?

Are you new to Batman?

Are you new to comics?

Is this :thejoke:

I don't know how fair this is to point out, really. I mean Jerome was also The Joker and he was unable to survive falling like 8 stories whereas comic Joker can fall off a cliff into a woodchipper and be fine a few panels later.