Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dave Syndrome
Jan 11, 2007
Look, Bernard. Bernard, look. Look. Bernard. Bernard. Look. Bernard. Bernard. Bernard! Bernard. Bernard. Look, Bernard! Bernard. Bernard! Bernard! Look! Bernard! Bernard. Bernard! Bernard, look! Look! Look, Bernard! Bernard! Bernard, look! Look! Bern

tarlibone posted:

I'm not so sure about Selina, though. I knew when they had a close-up of her face and she was talking with her eyes closed that we'd have some cat's eyes stuff going on, but then they didn't do the cat eye thing... and then they did. It was weird. Was there an iteration of Catwoman in the comics that was in some way actually feline? (Serious question; I'm not a comic book guy and I seriously don't know. I don't even know if that's a stupid question.)

It's not a stupid question, especially given how much weirdness is going around in this show.
Barring feline-mystic shenanigans in the Tim Burton movie and possibly the occasional "Elseworlds" (= deliberately alternate continuity) story, Catwoman was never anything more than a human in the comics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU