Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bbf2
Nov 22, 2007

"The White Shadow"
I rewatched the s4 finale and the s5 premiere back to back and here is my crazy theory:

Riddler seems certain that his "blackouts" and waking up in unfamiliar places or whatnot are due to the fact that he is sharing his body with the old meeker Ed and thinks that Ed is in control during those times he doesn't remember.

My theory is (as insane as it sounds), the "other person" sharing his body and taking his physical form to these random places is not the previous Ed, and that Hugo Strange somehow resurrected Ed and Lee together in such a way that they share the same body in a transforming-back-and-forth Jeckyll and Hyde fashion and the "other person" sharing Ed's body is Lee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bbf2
Nov 22, 2007

"The White Shadow"

nooneofconsequence posted:

So Jeremiah remade the Waynes, yeah?

No question about it, they made that very clear and weren't trying to be ambiguous about it at all. The reason their faces were hidden was almost certainly not because they were trying to fool the audience or anything, but likely was so they didn't have to pay the actors portraying the Waynes SAG appearance rates for two seconds of silent screen time.

bbf2
Nov 22, 2007

"The White Shadow"

muscles like this! posted:

Both Calculator and Clock King were on Arrow.

The Bloop posted:

This is the first thing that's making me maybe interested in getting stuck in the arrowverse

Does it make you more or less interested to learn that Calculator is the Green Arrow's father-in-law

bbf2 fucked around with this message at 10:13 on Mar 1, 2019

bbf2
Nov 22, 2007

"The White Shadow"
Really hope that’s not a series wrap on Zsasz. He was good in it but it would be a shame if his final appearance was one where he was mind controlled the whole time

bbf2
Nov 22, 2007

"The White Shadow"
Shane West seems to be doing a Tom Hardy Bane impression the whole time which I'm not stoked about. I was hoping they would interpret Bane in a completely new and different/interesting way that didn't just copy the Tom Hardy movie version, and I think the showrunners and costume designers did a great job with that (making him more of a cyborg-man and not even mentioning or including the Venom drug at all) but West just kind of did what seemed to be a Tom Hardy Bane impression the whole time which was kind of disappointing and felt unoriginal.

On the plus side, Barbara duel-wielding pistols and killing goons while in the middle of going into labor was absolutely hilarious and is exactly the sort of thing that I watch and love this show for. That was gold.

I was very glad that they decided to make that lady be Nyssa Al Ghul and not Talia Al Ghul. I was seriously worried for awhile that she was going to be Talia and I was like "oh man this is seriously weird that she is like a 34 old old woman interacting with 16 year old Bruce when they're supposed to bang and have a child together in the future" but thankfully they avoided that.