Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I really dig that the first Batman thing Bruce does this year is getting the cops more bullets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Where's Lee?!

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

twistedmentat posted:

I kinda hope that the upcoming episode featuring Batman will be a flashback of him as old Batman talking to Batman Beyond. It's a pipe dream, but It would be cool if that character finally got some live action exposure.

I would like that. I recall rumours that they would recast Bruce for the flash forward, which I think is bullshit, because David Mazouz has been so good and deserves to wear the actual suit for a bit. But if they cast some old dude as Bruce and had Mazouz play Terry McGinnis, that would be cool and play a little better to the actor's body type.

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Was that lil' kid not Mother's accomplice?

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I hope that every remaining episode features Penguin and Jim coming to another uneasy agreement before one of them immediately breaks it, because their relationship is my favourite part of the show

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
He'd been hiding out in Condiment King's territory for three months

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Jeremiah escapes Gotham, ingratiates himself with the Trump admin (it's been the current year across the river this whole time!) and nabs a plum ambassadorial spot

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

twistedmentat posted:

I realized how much better this show is without Jeremiah.

Who was the actor that played Magpie? She looked really familiar.

I thought she was Ecco for most of the episode

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Dr Christmas posted:

Ra’s Al Ghul came back after being mummified.

I wouldn’t be surprised if his followers bring him back from his scattered corpse dust for the series finale.

That would actually be badass and more Alexander Siddig is always accepted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

You hack people, Mr. Alderson, my sister hacks time, I give people superpowers.