Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Confession: I just started Season 3

I hate cape-poo poo and mainly hate-read the subreddit along with the CW trash, but goddamn, this show is so goddamn obnoxiously schlock that I have actually come around to love and adore it. Having kid-Batman is actually a benefit because you can focus on the absurd over the top villains and give due diligence to the real show-stealers like Gordon and Alfred, who is constantly having fistfights in the living room of Wanye Manor.

Gotham is grimdark Adam West schlock and is uniquely amazing compared to the rest of syndicated comic book television trash. I actually appreciate Jim Gordon for all the poo poo he deals with, and his partner is a great contrast, as well as the Shield department chief. I totally skipped S1, but the S2 arc of crime boss turned mayor turned deranged undead Templar crusader is so loving over the top and insane with all its moving parts that it's fighting with 24 for my top spot on levels of ridiculous yet amazing television

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU