Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

content
Feb 13, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

content
Feb 13, 2014

content
Feb 13, 2014

content
Feb 13, 2014

TwoogBuk LLC posted:

Another stupid question. What are those pens called, and what spells do you need to invoke to use them like that?

Alcohol based markers. Copic is the big (see: expensive) brand, but I use the Prismacolors and really dig ‘em. They’ve got a pretty rough learning curve. I’m still learning to use them, clearly. There’s a bunch of YouTube tutorials on how to use ‘em.

content
Feb 13, 2014

Keetron posted:

Here are two alternatives to copics compared by Jazza who is a bit weird but good:
Comparing to Spectrum Noir: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IU143oqVqHA

Jazza's videos are great. I mostly wanted to try alcohol markers to get a feel for 'em before I made the jump into Copics. While they're not on the same level as Copic's, the Prismas are a lot better than the bargain brands.

content
Feb 13, 2014

After two other tries, I finally made a witch I didn’t completely hate. Witches!

content
Feb 13, 2014

xpost

content
Feb 13, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

content
Feb 13, 2014

Wow this is fantastic.