Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
I doodle from time to time for the hell of it. I'm only having a laugh with my art and I don't want to get serious with drawing or try to improve much. As such my art tends to hover around sketch/doodles of this quality.

Edgy character from an LP on the games forum.

Sad character from a popular cartoon

I promise I do draw other angles, these pics are just my two most recent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
The struggle is real

Azza Bamboo fucked around with this message at 03:11 on Jan 28, 2019

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Shinmera posted:

Hey. I somehow stopped wanting to draw for an entire month. I kept thinking I should, but then it just never happened until today.

It's cool that you've started up again.

I haven't drawn in ages and when I do it's always kinda half baked. I like how you've boldly lined your work and even coloured it. It'd take me hours to make something approximating your "quick sketch"

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

lofi posted:

How does perspective?

from that angle, perspective does very big lines going far off the page in three directions.

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
I've been doodling a lot over the past few weeks, making pictures of various quality.

Getting excited for the eventual new release, however long that takes.

Someone was talking about Utena in a LP thread so I felt like drawing the game's protag in my closest approximation of the early 00s Bishoujo style. I couldn't slant the shoulders like I had hoped and the whole thing started to get overworked but I like it.

I live in the UK. This is a self made politoon.

smallmouth posted:

[some great drawings of nude figures]

Curious to know if you drew these from life, from images or from fantasy?

Shinmera posted:

Couldn't think of anything, so here's some random faces.

These have got great expression.

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
I would be intimidated by these prompts but I don't really draw much anyways.