Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
Blanche is for sure out. I think they're getting Lady Frost as a last minute replacement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
Touchdown is banged up, he might be back at some point.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

Big Dave posted:

whats the deal with the heralds and harbingers, "the fire consumes" vignettes theyve been playing after uncharted territory?
The flame tempers you and burns your weakness away. You must become stronger.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHN9hK0anic

You must become stronger.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
Gage swore about 3 times but frankly that's considered a success.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
Thief is well liked and they wouldn't bury him publicly. Must be a storyline thing. I can't keep up with these loving baseball shows.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
Chikarasaurus Rex must be selling pretty well because they're sitting on a money Quack match.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

syzpid posted:

https://twitter.com/CHIKARApro/status/1170147723347210240

Another Stable out to destroy Chikara. Quack might be in a rut.
TBF, the origin of the Crucible was to create an Avengers-type defense system against all these outside invading forces. The Furies falls apart and Ophidian is kinda isolated with this farm system of mercenaries, he knows what worked and what didn't from previous takeover attempts and says "Hey why the gently caress not?"

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
That's the most motivated I've seen Crab in a while, which is good. He and Crawdad have a big match coming up at Beyond and he needs to bring it big time.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
Things will blow up really fast for Makowski. I like Demorest and see potential there. Devantes has a good look and is broly as gently caress, I'm not sure if he's good but it kinda doesn't matter for guys like that.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

Dangerous Person posted:

How many F bombs are getting dropped in that match
Exactly the right amount.

Also, Barksdale broke both his legs. Don't expect to see him for a while.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Jesus, how the gently caress?
Moonsault double stomp gone very, very wrong.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
Whisper has definitely done well to avail himself as the short-term babyface. In terms of white meat babyfaces, I think Green Ant and Boomer are ready to increase their workload.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
I highly doubt money would be involved. It is interesting to note IWTV is doing a marathon CHIKARA archival upload right now. If they were going to the Network, they would take the archives.