Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kermit The Grog
Mar 29, 2010
Chikara's National Pro Wrestling Day show is coming up and I intend to go check it out. Any major information or story lines I should know about going into it? Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kermit The Grog
Mar 29, 2010

coconono posted:

Looked like it would have been rad to be there live tho.
Was there. Can vouch it's a rad venue but it's weird rectangle shape made getting to the merch table and back to our spot a nightmare. As someone who lives in PA just far enough away to not want to drive to Philly, I hope they come back. Probably should be a little lighter on attendance when it's a ticketed show.

Kermit The Grog
Mar 29, 2010
Did Thief Ant do something villainous I missed or is just a general jerk? I went to the Harrisburg Baseball show in my Thief Ant shirt because I always like to support the ants and a bunch of the Chikara people gave me poo poo for it and I was really confused.

Kermit The Grog
Mar 29, 2010
Razorhawk and Danjerhawk came out after Dasher and Molly left and they hugged in the ring. It was a really nice moment after the trauma.

Kermit The Grog
Mar 29, 2010
He dropped a “motherfucker” on Bryce which got him a mountain of boos and shouting from the crowd.