Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Quack was a massive fan of Osaka Pro and Michinoku Pro, there's inspiration in CHIKARA from both and he plays politician pretty drat well to have his heroes all be working with him, like having Johnny Saint come out of retirement for him. Super Delfin and Sasuke have a pretty nice working relationship with CHIKARA Pro, Quack is a loving maniac considering he pulled Joshimania out with the only hitch being how much it hit him in the pocket. I can't imagine having so many different Joshi promotions working together overseas was easy

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 07:24 on Jan 12, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Smoking Crow posted:

I read the OP again and is Nick Gage in Chikara any weirder than Necrobutcher
Necro Butcher was Colt Cabunny, Dean Ambrose was almost in the BDK instead of Tim Donst, Drake Younger was in the Osirian Portal, and Sara Del Rey was almost the first singles champion until she got signed away by the WWE.

CHIKARA has always had really weird stuff that was almost canon, and their partnership with CZW was one of the least outrageous things.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

Best matches on Amazon Prime???

Season 15 isn’t on here so
Do you mean recent or through the whole history? There's a couple legendary CHIKARA matches like Claudio vs Brodie Lee in a steel cage, Fire Ant vs Vin Gerard for the YLC, and literally anything from the BDK era.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

DM Punk posted:

The whole Crucible angle is lame. I am just sick of big bad faction vs CHIKARA storylines. Kimber Lee joining makes very little sense. Just feeling bad is a terrible reason to join the group. They don't have any power over her or anything. It just seems weird for her to go along with it.

Solo/Kimber WAS my favorite match though. The trios match was also very good.
Mike is still trying to chase that glory of the BDK angle which is legit one of the best heel faction stories until almost everyone in the stable either got signed by the WWE or retired.