Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
So, fun story. A few years ago I was trying to get together a group of friends to go see a Chikara show. My friend had a friend who was into wrestling so we invited him. He also had a friend who was into wrestling and he invited her. Neither had seen Chikara before.

We had a blast and afterwards, we were hanging out and she mentioned she always wanted to be a wrestler and I mentioned Chikara has it's own school. She said she was gonna look into it.

About a year later, I see her at an event working ring crew at the wrestle factory and said hi. She had joined the school.

So anyways, I havent been too focused on Chikara recently but I was looking at the newest card. And hot drat, she's Molly McCoy.

Good for her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU