Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

Dangerous Person posted:

I never have much to say in these threads but I do very much appreciate having a Chikara thread

Seconded. I lurk it to see how a friend of mine who wrestles for Chikara is doing. CAW CAW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

Smoking Crow posted:

I take that back, Mad Man Pondo in Chikara is weirder

Mad Man Pondo banging Sarah Logan for so long is weirder.

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

Gavok posted:

The big mystery show wasn't streamed at all. Friend of mine went to it and seems to think that it's some kind of pilot and maybe a test run for other Chikara guys to step up in production. It was mostly squash matches with a couple competitive matches thrown in there. There was a sense of audience control in there, like asking fans not to yell "ONE FALL!" Or when a kid was interviewed and said that he was there to see Ophidian, they did another take and had him say he wanted to see Xyberhawx.

Between the mass departures and the return of Wrestling is Fun, do you think this is going to be another “hiatus” of sorts?