Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

DM Punk posted:

I was at the show. They kept teasing that the show was an experiment with a BIG partner. To me, it feels like this was something for WWE. Maybe to see if its something they'd want on the Network or not. Quack wrestled Sonny Defarge in the main event. The only other worth while match was Molly McCoy vs Still Life.

There was 3 Crucible matches that felt like a complete waste of time as well.

Before the show, they had us "practice" booing and cheering. It def felt like they wanted absolutely nothing remotely out of the ordinary to go wrong.

Whole thing lasted less than 2 hours and that was with 2 intermissions. Not sure what to think of it. It was just kinda there.

As someone who has loved Chikara for god knows how long, this sounds absolutely dreadful and the antithesis of what Chikara is. Obviously I wasn't there and can only react based on what the others have said but that definitely sounds not great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU