Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
I'm watching Once Upon a Beginning, which I think is the first CHIKARA show I've sat down and really watched. It's been a fairly fun show, with just the last two matches left. Crowd seemed kind of flat. The biggest problem I had with the show is that the announcers never really explained much of anything, which is a big problem given the complicated backstory of CHIKARA. I don't know what happened to Soldier Ant, but when Icarus mocked him at the opening of the match the lead announcer only mentioned that he was being mocked without saying why.

A better job by the announcers, or even some kind of promo videos for the big matches, would have been really useful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer

Dangerous Person posted:

Hoping it's story and he makes a big comeback or something. I've always really liked Mr. Touchdown. I didn't see, did the end of that ladder match look like he was exiting at all?

I didn't get that impression. I thought he'd be coming back for a rematch.