Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

motyc tanahashi vs omega wk13

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

MOTYC: Kenny Omega (C) vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi for the IWGP Heavyweight Championship - New Japan Wrestle Kingdom 13

yup

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

MOTYC: Kenny Omega (C) vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi for the IWGP Heavyweight Championship - New Japan Wrestle Kingdom 13

Everything I wanted/expected and more. How Tanahashi can still do this at this point in his career blows me away and Kenny, of course, is in his prime and it shows.

Yeah. God drat.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014

Jerusalem posted:

Everything I wanted/expected and more. How Tanahashi can still do this at this point in his career blows me away and Kenny, of course, is in his prime and it shows.

Nth

an_mutt
Sep 29, 2010

I was,
I am,
and I remain a soldier!

Sworn to dedicate my heart and soul to the restoration of human kind!

Jerusalem posted:

MOTYC: Kenny Omega (C) vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi for the IWGP Heavyweight Championship - New Japan Wrestle Kingdom 13.

Nth!!!

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Jerusalem posted:

Nth

Baron La Croix
Nov 2, 2010

rastah farah
sonnah maddah fah
MOTYC Ibushi vs Ospreay WK13
MOTYC Ishii vs ZSJ WK13
HM Okada vs Switchblade WK13
MOTYC Jericho vs Naito WK13
MOTYC Omega vs Tanahashi WK13

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Jerusalem posted:

GO ACE

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Baron La Croix posted:

MOTYC Ishii vs ZSJ WK13
this is the weak wrestle kingdom people were moaning about in the gdt haha

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

Yes. Go Ace.

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI

Jerusalem posted:

nth

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

jesus WEP posted:

To be fair, not many!

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

jesus WEP posted:

New Japan fans are insanely spoiled by high quality wrestling.

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI

KungFu Grip posted:

wmotyc jucie robinson vs cody at wrestlekingdom

wmotyc 7 motyc noms for the thread

nth

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

jesus WEP posted:

Well, obviously it was weak. It had matches that didn't even get any nominations here.
:goonsay:

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

MOTYC
Ibushi vs Ospreay WK13
Omega vs Tanahashi WK13

Not that the other WK matches nominated in the thread were bad or anything but they weren't on the level that these two matches were on.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

MOTYC: Kento Miyahara vs. KAI - AJPW 1/3
MOTYC: #STRONGHEARTS vs. All Out - DDT 1/3
MOTYC: Tetsuya Naito vs. Chris Jericho - NJPW 1/4
HM: Meiko Satomura vs. Reika Saiki - TJPW 1/4
WMOTYC: Cody vs. Juice Robinson - NJPW 1/4

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

It's unnecessary but yeah, Omega vs Tanahashi

Hocus Pocus
Sep 7, 2011

I'll think of more, but the first that came to mind:
MOTYC: Tomohiro Ishii vs Kota Ibushi at the G1 Climax. Edge of my seat the entire time.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
MOTYC Ishii vs ZSJ WK13

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

SalTheBard posted:

MOTYC Ishii vs ZSJ WK13

Yeah!~

saffi faildotter
Mar 2, 2007

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

HM: Meiko Satomura vs. Reika Saiki - TJPW 1/4

have not yet watched WK but yeah second

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
HM Drew Gulak vs Akira Tozawa 205 Live 1/2/19

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

SalTheBard posted:

MOTYC Ishii vs ZSJ WK13
Yes to all of these.

SalTheBard posted:

And especially loving HELL YES to this one.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

there's only one MOTYC on this tokyo dome show and it's tanahashi vs omega because it's one of the greatest matches of all time and the rest are very good

saffi faildotter
Mar 2, 2007

SalTheBard posted:

MOTYC Ishii vs ZSJ WK13

yeah! yeah!!

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
MOTYC: Barbaro Cavernario vs Dragon Lee, CMLL 1/4 Super Fridays

YOU NEED TO SEE THIS MATCH. It starts off feeling like just a match that's going to lead to a rematch next week and that's what makes it so good. It uses the three falls to actually build to the third fall and the third fall is incredible. I just finished Switchblade vs Skipper and this is better than anything I've seen on the Dome thus far.

HM: Sanson, Cuatrero and Forastero vs Soberano Jr, Niebla Roja and Angel Del Oro

MassRafTer fucked around with this message at 06:05 on Jan 5, 2019

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch
MOTYC: Kento Miyahara (c) vs KAI, Triple Crown Heavyweight Championship, AJPW, 3rd January

Overlooked a bit because of the dome and stuff: this was a very good match that stands up against anything at Wrestle Kingdom.

Baron La Croix
Nov 2, 2010

rastah farah
sonnah maddah fah
HM Ospreay, Goto and Ishii vs KUSHIDA, Cobb and Nagata

I may still be on the post-WK high but drat was this real fun

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

Baron La Croix posted:

2nd this was really good

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012

Baron La Croix posted:

Nth. Awesome match with a great atmosphere.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

MOTYC - Los Ingobernables de Japon (Tetsuya Naito, Sanada, EVIL, BUSHI, Shingo Takagi) vs Suzukigun (Minoru Suzuki, Zack Sabre Jr, Taichi, El Deseprado, Yoshinobu Kanemaru), NJPW, 1/5

A really heated and wild brawl between two factions who are just polar opposites of each other, one side Tranquilo & the other side permanently seething. Thought it was tremendous though it'd have been even better if it was one of the great elimination tags New Japan do a few times a year.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

forkboy84 posted:

MOTYC - Los Ingobernables de Japon (Tetsuya Naito, Sanada, EVIL, BUSHI, Shingo Takagi) vs Suzukigun (Minoru Suzuki, Zack Sabre Jr, Taichi, El Deseprado, Yoshinobu Kanemaru), NJPW, 1/5

A really heated and wild brawl between two factions who are just polar opposites of each other, one side Tranquilo & the other side permanently seething. Thought it was tremendous though it'd have been even better if it was one of the great elimination tags New Japan do a few times a year.

Seconding the gently caress out that one.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

MassRafTer posted:

YOU NEED TO SEE THIS MATCH. It starts off feeling like just a match that's going to lead to a rematch next week and that's what makes it so good. It uses the three falls to actually build to the third fall and the third fall is incredible. I just finished Switchblade vs Skipper and this is better than anything I've seen on the Dome thus far.

HM: Sanson, Cuatrero and Forastero vs Soberano Jr, Niebla Roja and Angel Del Oro

2nd both of these the caveman does it again

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

forkboy84 posted:

Nth

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Baron La Croix posted:

nth this one

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Baron La Croix posted:

MOTYC Ishii vs ZSJ WK13

Baron La Croix posted:

forkboy84 posted:

Nth-ing all of these noms

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

MassRafTer posted:

Matches start here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fogf9est4M8&t=4471s

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

IceAgeComing posted:

MOTYC: Kento Miyahara (c) vs KAI, Triple Crown Heavyweight Championship, AJPW, 3rd January

Overlooked a bit because of the dome and stuff: this was a very good match that stands up against anything at Wrestle Kingdom.

More people should probably see this so yeah 2nd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

MassRafTer posted:

Second that MOTYC though I though the top 3 Dome matches were better that Third fall was amazing.