Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

motyc: Naito vs. Jericho, WK13

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

MOTYC: Kenny Omega (C) vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi for the IWGP Heavyweight Championship - New Japan Wrestle Kingdom 13

yup

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

HM: Daniel Bryan vs. Kevin Owens vs. Mustafa Ali, Fastlane 2019

I was negatively into this match until that extremely badass knee counter to finish it. hell yeah. HM for sure

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

WMOTYC: Men's Battle Royal

MOTYC: Brock vs. Seth for the WWE Universal Title

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

really thought I was gonna hate this but HM: Randy Orton vs. AJ Styles, Wrasslemania whatever #

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

sportsgenius86 posted:

HM: The Bar vs. The Usos vs. Rusev/Nakamura vs. Ricochet/Black, Wrestlemania 35 4/7

agree

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

I disliked the match but I loving HATED the ending.

I respec' this opinion. I hated the match but loved the ending.

HM: The Shane-o-Mac Attack vs. The Miz & George, Wrasslemania 35

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

motyc: Lucha Bros vs. Young Bucks
motyc: Omega vs. Jericho
motyc: Jon Moxley killing Dean Ambrose live on PPV

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

HM: Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Switchblade Jay White - Best of the Super Juniors Final - 6/5

The best match these two have had so far. I had forgotten what a scumfuck piece of poo poo rear end in a top hat gently caress Jay White could be.

2nd

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

MOTYC: Jon Moxley vs. Juice Robinson, BOSJ Finals 6/5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

segment of the year: the dippin dots disaster of 2020, AEW Dynamite 10/23