Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

frankenfreak posted:

I have been meaning to check out Beyond for a while now, but there's so much wrestling and so little time. :negative:

As someone who frequents Beyond in person, you should at least subscribe to their YouTube for the huge pile of free matches they put out.

Edit:

KungFu Grip posted:

MOTYC Chris Dickinson vs. Daisuke Sekimoto, Beyond Americanrana 7/28

this match whipped rear end and they beat the hell out of each other.

5th (I think?) and a shady streaming video link. You can even play a fun game and try to identify me in the crowd somewhere.

Amp fucked around with this message at 00:47 on Sep 14, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

MassRafTer posted:

MOTYC: Lucha Bros vs LAX (9/15 AAA Invading New York)

You've gotta see this match. The Lucha Bros came in very over but by the end of the match the crowd as rabid for them as any act I've seen in recent years.

nth, just watched this and it's incredible tag team wrestling. Matches like this make me question if I think tag team wrestling can legitimately be better than singles.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

I Before E posted:

HM: Nick Aldis vs Tim Storm, NWA Powerrr 10/8

Tim Storm is such a good white meat babyface

Nth, this match is great and the Tim Storm promos before the bell do a great job putting up the emotional stakes of the match.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Rarity posted:

HM: Private Party vs. The Dark Order, AEW Dynamite, 06/11
HM: Emi Sakura/Jamie Hayter vs. Riho/Shanna, AEW Dynamite, 06/11
HM: Kenny Omega/Hangman Page vs. Chris Jericho/Sammy Guevara, AEW Dynamite, 06/11

Nth, all of this.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

OTT at least has their own VOD service.

AIW show and GCW shows are both on SMVOD or FiteTV for VOD purchase.

Not sure about AJPW

or...just try and find them uploaded on DailyMotion

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

NienNunb posted:

MOTYC: Fenix/Nick Jackson, Dynamite 11/20

Who predicted a Nick Jackson singles match loving owning this much?

Nth

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Punch McLightning posted:

HM: Private Party vs Santana & Ortiz

SatoshiMiwa posted:

HM: Mox /Darby for Dynamite 11/20

Got a bit to slow in places but still real fun

Nth these!!!

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

blast0rama posted:

HM: Kenny Omega & Adam Page vs. Lucha Bros (Pentagon Jr. & Rey Fenix) - AEW Dynamite, December 18, 2019

yeah, i'll take this one for an HM

nth

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

I Before E posted:

Late game MOTYC: David Starr/Erick Stevens, Beyond Heavy Is The Crown 12/31

big nth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

Thinking about it, it does make sense to leave this thread open 2-3 days more for straggler nominations. If you want to nominate something from 2020, do it in this thread, I'll keep track of all that too and make sure they cross over to the new thread. I'll close this one and make a new one the day of Wrestle Kingdom, which seems as good a start point as any.

WK starts the new thread seems like a very good policy imho