Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

there's only one MOTYC on this tokyo dome show and it's tanahashi vs omega because it's one of the greatest matches of all time and the rest are very good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

MassRafTer posted:

MOTYC: Barbaro Cavernario vs Dragon Lee, CMLL 1/4 Super Fridays

YOU NEED TO SEE THIS MATCH. It starts off feeling like just a match that's going to lead to a rematch next week and that's what makes it so good. It uses the three falls to actually build to the third fall and the third fall is incredible. I just finished Switchblade vs Skipper and this is better than anything I've seen on the Dome thus far.

HM: Sanson, Cuatrero and Forastero vs Soberano Jr, Niebla Roja and Angel Del Oro

2nd both of these the caveman does it again

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

I feel bad because I heard that super muñeco has something wrong with him, but he's still wrestling

Like cancer or something