Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)

Benne posted:

MOTYC: Will Ospreay vs. Dragon Lee, NJPW Dominion 6/9

Aaaaaaaaaaa

Nth

Benne posted:

MOTYC: Taichi vs. Tomohiro Ishii, NJPW Dominion 6/9

Big Match Taichi does it again

Yes, I like how Taichi really went toe-to-toe with Ishii.

STONE COLD 64 posted:

WMOTYC: Kota Ibushi vs Tetsuya Naito, DOMINION 6.9 in Osaka Jo-Hall.

this match could be influential in a way that is dangerous. it did not benefit pro wrestling. it put both wrestlers in unnecessary physical danger. we've seen too many wrestlers die and have their careers end over matches like these. i never want to see a match like they had tonight ever again in my life.

Agree.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)
nth-ing the following matches that I've seen recently: (is it still okay?)

MOTYC
04/20 | Kota Ibushi (C) vs Zack Sabre Jr for the IWGP Intercontinental Championship - NJPW Sengoku Lord

HMs
01/04 | Kazuchika Okada vs. Switchblade Jay White - New Japan Wrestle Kingdom 13
04/06 | Zack Sabre Jr (C) vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi for the RevPro British Heavyweight Championship - G1 Supercard
05/03 | Jeff Cobb (C) vs. Taichi for the NEVER Openweight Title - NJPW Wrestling Dontaku
06/03 | Will Ospreay vs. Ryusuke Taguchi - NJPW Best of the Super Juniors B-Block Final
06/09 | Shingo Takagi vs. Satoshi Kojima - NJPW Dominion

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)
MOTYC: SANADA vs ZSJ, G1 Night 1
HM: Will Ospreay vs Lance Archer, G1 Night 1

I need to rewatch the KENTA vs Ibushi match because I was already half-asleep by then

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)
HM: Cali Nueva vs IMABAYASHI, PWR Homecoming (8/12)
HM: Crystal vs Desi Derata, PWR Homecoming (8/12)
Hm: Chino Guinto vs Beautiful Billy Suede for the PHX Championship, PWR Homecoming (8/12)
MOTYC: Quatro vs Chris Panzer vs Jeff Cobb for the PWR Championship, PWR Homecoming (8/12)
HM: Jake De Leon vs TJP, PWR Homecoming (8/12)

Okay, so Philippine Wrestling Revolution is a local promotion and Homecoming was their biggest show to date. They booked a lot of foreign talent who all had great matches. (The Cali Nueva/IMABAYASHI one being all-local, which ended up my personal favorite due to some great chemistry, contrast in styles, and storytelling)

They have a YouTube channel where they post some (not all) matches, but here's a gravity-defying F5:
https://twitter.com/blackhatrusso/status/1183042064981774337?s=19

I hope this encourages people to try out the burgeoning SEA wrestling scene!

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)
MOTYC: Kazuchika Okada vs Minoru Suzuki, NJPW Royal Quest (8/31)
HM: Hiroshi Tanahashi & Kazuchika Okada vs Minoru Suzuki & Zack Sabre Jr., G1 Climax Final (8/12)

Will continue to watch more!

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)

Benne posted:

WMOTYC: Lacey Evans vs. Cameron Conners, WWE SmackDown 10/25

I had to watch it too. Nth.

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)
HM: Mei Suruga vs Crystal, Gatoh Move (9/16)

A fun match with fun spots revolving around Crystal's flexibility. Not really familiar with Gatoh Move but the match is in YouTube for archival purposes.

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)
HM: Toru Yano & Colt Cabana VS Zack Sabre Jr. & Taichi, NJPW World Tag League, Dec. 6

Extremely funny, extremely good, and had a callback to a hilarious G1 match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)

Punch McLightning posted:

HM: BUSHI vs. Will Ospreay (c), IWGP Junior Heavyweight, NJPW Power Struggle (11/3)

nth, popped for the Bushiroonie