Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

Amazing stuff from Gomes, he's the keeper Arsenal need.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

Jose posted:

gomes has a huge nose

bit mean this

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

bessantj posted:

Amazing stuff from Gomes, he's the keeper Arsenal need.

He definitely could have done better but his defense was equally abysmal

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Why did Pep look so depressed when the sixth went in

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Jose posted:

gomes has a huge nose

Bit rude to tell him to kill hi.... nvm misread

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

pik_d posted:

He definitely could have done better but his defense was equally abysmal

Oh yeah, brutal defence.

Lol at the pitch invader in the background of the BBC when they're interviewing Sterling.

Whorelord posted:

He had 10 grand on 5-0.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

Whorelord posted:

Now he has to go and spend time with his wife and she wont let him touch even a single magnet

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
boooooo

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing
Imagine how depressing next season will be when they're not playing in the CL

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
I feel very very good, but it's harsh on Watford

🏆🏆🏆

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

https://twitter.com/DJack_Journo/status/1129819683253817345

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Lol

qsvui
Aug 23, 2003
some crazy thing
wtf is wrong with pep

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
isn't it a big deal to go beyond 4-0 in spain? like there's some unwritten rule that if you're at 4-0 you're supposed to slow down and go into cruise control, if you go beyond that you're deliberately insulting the opposition? if thats the case i can imagine pep being pretty mortified at doing it to a fellow spaniard in a cup final, raheem was running around giggling like a lunatic trying to get his hat trick (and nearly set up john loving stones for the 7th)

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
It was funny at first but I'm sick of Man City now tbh

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

c0burn posted:

Imagine how depressing next season will be when they're not playing in the CL

If ruled against we’ll absolutely be throwing lawyers at it for as long as possible, any potential ban wouldn’t be until the season after next

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Eau de MacGowan posted:

isn't it a big deal to go beyond 4-0 in spain? like there's some unwritten rule that if you're at 4-0 you're supposed to slow down and go into cruise control, if you go beyond that you're deliberately insulting the opposition? if thats the case i can imagine pep being pretty mortified at doing it to a fellow spaniard in a cup final, raheem was running around giggling like a lunatic trying to get his hat trick (and nearly set up john loving stones for the 7th)

Definitely didn’t bother him when we were spanking teams 7 and 9 nil earlier in the cups, I think it’s because he’s a mental

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Eau de MacGowan posted:

Didn't Barcelona spank Real 5-1 earlier in the season?

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

Dell_Zincht posted:

Didn't Barcelona spank Real 5-1 earlier in the season?

yeah because barca hate real (piques hand et al)

I vaguely remember casillas getting mad in the euro 2012 final when spain were 4-0 up over italy telling everyone to chill out and let the game peter out idk

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Eau de MacGowan posted:

I vaguely remember casillas getting mad in the euro 2012 final when spain were 4-0 up over italy telling everyone to chill out and let the game peter out idk

Sounds about right for Casillas, everything i've read about him points to him being a gentleman.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Eau de MacGowan posted:

Yeah Casillas did that after Thiago Motta went off and Spain was just decimating us. He was yelling at the various Barcelona dopes to “have some respect”.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Eau de MacGowan posted:

Once Sid Lowe wrote a giant masturbatory article about when Barca beat Madrid 5-0 and how winning 5-0 was huge in Spanish culture and the ultimate victory. Then he went on Football Weekly the next day and Barry asked him if it was better than winning 6-0 and he stumbled a lot and got really sheepish.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
ffs I drew 5-0 in the pub draw. would have got a nice £100

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Eau de MacGowan posted:

Imagine a bunch of mercenary cunts giving a single gently caress if they embarrass another group of mercenary cunts. gently caress off with that poo poo.

If a team is going to roll over and concede 6 then gently caress them, try to score as many as you can.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

Shrapnig posted:

Imagine a bunch of mercenary cunts giving a single gently caress if they embarrass another group of mercenary cunts. gently caress off with that poo poo.

If a team is going to roll over and concede 6 then gently caress them, try to score as many as you can.

yeah but heurelho gomes looked really sad