Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Yaz is good because it's very telling that despite becoming a woman herself and finding two other companions she's clearly far more interested in, the Doctor can't get over her centuries-old predilection for young British women.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
He would be the best one to eliminate imo as Yaz hasn't had any of her potential touched on yet and Graham is the favourite, and also Tosin Cole is the worst actor of the four

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I'm surprised that nobody's ever tried to do a Cybermen story where becoming emotionless metalmen really is the best option for the Telosians/Mondasians/people.

Archyduchess posted:

I imagine dalek art would be sort of like if Vorticism had just kept going, or if like, Marinetti had just been straight-up allowed to invent every tank. Here's Jacob Epstein describing his 1913 sculpture Rock Drill:

the National Gallery of Canada has a reproduction of the rock drill torso and it is very cool

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
You could just do it in the regeneration episode, having them act as their own Watcher-type figure.

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
i never watched classic who

which doctor is the furthest leftist? oxygen was great for sure but does somebody else symbolize it better?

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

After The War posted:

Like Moffat, JNT's first and last seasons were his best, so Season 18 is a fantastic choice.

So true. 11's first series and communist teacher 12 were Moffat's best years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I really like the idea of the time rock salt but I hope they don't move the pillars again, they look so light.