Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
:kazooieass:
This poll is closed.
COMFY 90 19.40%
CLASSY 31 6.68%
HORNY 157 33.84%
PEPSI 186 40.09%
Total: 464 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Im here in my new hosed up timezone to support all of you late night runners with my full attention.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Isabel was on the train TV trying to tell me something about fish and I was like, you're a dog, you don't take the train.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Is the thread gay, is the bird gay but the rear end not, or is it the bird's rear end and only the rear end gay? I need answers

Barudak
May 7, 2007

You know, I'm not sure I'd handle my rear end coming out to having a different orientation from the rest of me. Like obviously, I'm gonna support them no matter what, its just more a question of how did I not see it coming?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Does he have the rest of his butt where his eyes are?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Mr E posted:

Do you not?

It would explain why my dentist thinks I have awful breath

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Farg posted:

ok predictions for best and worst runs of the event go

Worst: A 3 hour or longer speed run of an SRPG/RPG where not much happens, a run where the commentators commentary is repeating one canned line over and over while the game sort of happens for 15 minutes

Good: A 30 minute speed run of an RPG where the entire thing falls into a quivering mass of code, a run where the commentator is absolutely delirious due to missing sleep and is clearly as unhinged as the game is becoming

Best: Actually good insightful commentary over the game being run that is dolled out a consistent pace

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Going to the store to stock up on Suntory Boss Coffee to help me pull an all nighter once this launches. Once this post reaches america it will be digitally edited to have me buying pepsi cans.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Hamburgler understands that the idea of charging your fellow man for the privilege of living is itself immoral, and thus no crime in stealing it

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Im seriously burgin here but instead I have to do the ace attorney thing and eat a riceball as I call it burger over and over again even though I know its a lie

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Your Computer posted:

i played a fire emblem for the first time in my life (fire emblem awakening) and it was okay, i mostly just liked making the animes date each other but i also played on way too easy difficulty i think because the final battle was over in 4 rounds

I wish I could make the animes not date each other and just hang out. Can we just go anime go-karting together?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

but for real though I watched about ten minutes of the Disgaea 5 SGDQ run the other day while I was playing along and every single donation during that time had some sort of "I'll donate more if you read this on stream!" and I hope they stop doing that this year

They seemed better about it at SGDQ from AGDQ 2018. Its hard cause you want more money for charity but its such a showboating way to get read on air and holding charity hostage

Barudak
May 7, 2007

a.lo posted:

i asked my ( new) girlfriend if she wanted to watch the start of agdq

Is the previous one saying no why you have a new one?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

So I appreciate the massive couch effort but 4 and a half hours is not a speed run.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

TeaJay posted:

I'll see you at the 9 and a half hour Final Fantasy IX run later this week

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I platinumd nier automata but I wont lie the story did not a thing for me.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I take that slightly back. The twist involving the aliens that there wasnt a twist at all was good. Everything else was low rent twilight zone

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Nep-Nep posted:

I bought all the trophies in the shop, that's why I wear my "ACHIEVEMENT CRIMES" shirt to the store when I'm buying playstation game

I thank my stars that existed because one of the things I needed to progress emils quest flat out broke.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Sake is water, right?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

bare bottom pancakes posted:

oh no what happened? when I tried to do the quest it failed when i walked into the flooded ruins and tbh when i beat [E] i was just done with the game so i didn't go back to finish up

He needs to show up at a few locations and he wouldnt show up at one of them no matter what I did so I could never get the key down the elevator.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Studio posted:

I didn't enjoy nier. Now I will sleep and never read a response to this post.

Nah, its cool.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Instead of Nier: Threesome please make Yoko Taro make FF16

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Adam and Eve are weird because theyre hyped with full introductions but exist in like 1/3 of the game even with playing it twice in A and B

Barudak
May 7, 2007

EGSunBro posted:

remember that Yoko Taro quote about him being over the hill and everyone will begin to hate him in 2019 so he wants to bring as many people down with him as he can?

have him make ff16

Exactly

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Sake update: out of sake

Barudak
May 7, 2007

dotfivenine posted:

But are you out of :pepsi:

Pepsi makes miserable canned coffee here, so yes

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Nep-Nep posted:

when I played III I was mystified how IV happened

NES or DS?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Uh the plot of Nier Automata is that somebody read a lot of 1970s science fiction while sneaking peeks of a dirty magazine

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Ramos posted:

This loving scene with 6O. The moment she started crying, I straight up said out loud, "Who did you break up with?"

I was almost spot on.

I dont even remember 6O. Was she the useless operator who told long stories about nothing that meant nothing while I was busy trying to slice robots into pieces?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

DisDisDis posted:

mommy dick pound?

Ddlg is a fetish of Daddy Dom Little Girl which you should not look up if you dont want tos pend the next hour in the shower trying to get clean but no matter how much you try it still lingers

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Ramos posted:

Props to the aliens, for having an entire invasion that ended intelligent life on Earth and then getting sandbagged super loving hard during the main plot.

To be fair there was like no intelligent life left anyway when they invaded. They literally were invading a twice apocalypted earth and lost

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Honestly the most interesting things in this game are the aliens and they have nothing to do with the story like at all which is a bummer.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

D. Ebdrup posted:

I could've spent my entire life happily not knowing that.

This, sadly, will continue

Barudak
May 7, 2007

dotfivenine posted:

"We need a thing that wipes out humanity!"
"Uhhh.. ALIENS!"
"cool, it's in."

Theyre intergalactic plants that built semi-sentient beings that fetishized the aliens enemies. Thats a loving plot right there and theyre relegated to one cutscene and a mask

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Im glad theyre doing the infinite I accidentally discovered myself

Ramos posted:

And it's great. I could have never predicted that.

Like I said the aliens are 100% the best part of the game it just sucks theyre not only a tiny portion but the game even declaratively has a character state they wont be discussed again.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

The only beings who have a good, healthy relationship in Nier are the pods and the fact they get left behind instead of traveling the stars is the sad part of the game.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

EGSunBro posted:

humanity only transcends flesh when it can transcend into a sweet rear end

The pods aint got asses but theyre sweet

Barudak
May 7, 2007

LAY-ZX posted:

An argument could be made that A2 is her mom

Surely its more chinatown sister/mom

Barudak
May 7, 2007