Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
:kazooieass:
This poll is closed.
COMFY 90 19.40%
CLASSY 31 6.68%
HORNY 157 33.84%
PEPSI 186 40.09%
Total: 464 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

Some say she was raised by sentient birds, and that test subjects replicating her equipment were horribly broken.

All we know is she's called
The Hunter

In proud Chat Thread tradition, I hereby christen this thread, and this marathon, WITH BURG! :burger:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

Some say she was raised by sentient birds, and that test subjects replicating her equipment were horribly broken.

The Hunter

parabolic posted:

Good to be back. :comfysamus:

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

The Lobster posted:

OP is good though? :ohdear:

OP is good Lobster.

You are good Lobster.

Now let's get hyped for some Cool Interactive Programs Completed Speedily.

Greetings from Germany.

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

The Lobster posted:

WE LOVE YOU PUNCHY

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

parabolic posted:

shameless repost

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

Barudak posted:

Is the thread gay, is the bird gay but the rear end not, or is it the bird's rear end and only the rear end gay? I need answers

Yes.

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

SuccinctAndPunchy posted:

international flying sucks giant rear end, my dudes.

Be safe speedfriend!

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

RedMagus posted:

So just in time to join us for :kazooieass: , twitter is blowing up with this

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

parabolic posted:

farewell, yellow quotes

hello, emptyquotes

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

After this Preshow, I'm going to Speedrun a sleep since I also have something to do in the afternoon/evening, so I won't be able to join in the Shitposting in full force until Monday.

So, I shall try to make like Darkman and quickly reach my destination.

Here's to another week of amazing Speedruns.

And as always, :jpmf:, and stay :fluffy:.

:kazooieass::kazooieass::kazooieass:

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

CUT TO SENT!

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

The evil SHADOW UYAMA.

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

Someone better edit that Guacamelee 2 sign to be :kazooieass:.

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

pulp rag posted:

GDQ IS HORNYPOSTING

:hmmyes:

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

URBAN YETI

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

Rirse posted:

Here the box for Urban Yeti.

I think you mean SpikeVegeta: The Video Game.

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

...and I shall be bowing out for now.

Stay :fluffy: speedfriends!

:comfyzelda:

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

Hi Speedfriends! I haven't been around since I've been doing things and trying to clean poo poo, but IT IS ALMOST TIME.

Awful Block is coming quick, and that means that it's time to prep properly.

Time to prep the proper Speedfriend Way.

That's right everyone, it is time...

:burger::burger::burger:FOR BURG!!:burger::burger::burger:

See you all for Awful Block!

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

king of no pants posted:

:burger: :burger: :burger: :burger: :burger:

Get A Burg For Awful Block

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

Hi! I'm glad to see you!

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

Well, I am all set for Awful Block.

:burger: has been consumed, and thanks to 1/2 Price Burgers, I decided to make :siren:THE POWER PLAY.:siren:

Ordered two :burger: when I got here, with the plan to save the second :burger: for later, or give it to my mom if she's hungry.

Gotta get back home and get ready for Awful Block!

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

loving love Fiona Apple posted:

Slightly Modified it.

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

Bringing back some classics. So ready for Awful Block!

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

IT BEGINS!

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

Cyan Man too powerful.

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

jimmydalad posted:

“That’s weird, my parents loved me.”

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

Raised By Birds posted:

WHY IS IT NOT Y FOR YUMP

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

Yo Joe!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

THAT WAS AWFUL!

*Clap* *Clap* *Clap Clap Clap*