Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
:kazooieass:
This poll is closed.
COMFY 90 19.40%
CLASSY 31 6.68%
HORNY 157 33.84%
PEPSI 186 40.09%
Total: 464 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

SuccinctAndPunchy posted:

This post has Mean Girls and Isabelle in it and these are two of my favourite things therefore this is the best post this thread will produce

pack it in we're done

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
this thread is moving so fast what the gently caress sa needful literally cant keep up

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Dork457 posted:

Potential candidate for Least Horny Game?

you kddin me? you see how thicc jim be?

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Dias posted:

well, we're getting hit for emptyquoting too so rip see you guys on the other side

mods are cucks

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Dork457 posted:

They're using Tumblr's image detection algorithm

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
lmao theres like maybe two actually Bad Posts in the lot of probes FAU is actually the biggest bitch this side of the equator you can quote me on that

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

I just peeked in and there's a janitor with tinfoil on wielding the master sword fighting dracula in anor londo and I think I'm having a stroke?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Dork457 posted:

I can't!

maybe dont meltdown in a discord and this wont happen