Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What do you do to fight the student council in your daily life?
When no one is looking, I eat one or two grapes at the grocery store without paying.
I sometimes tell my manager that I'm going to the bathroom, but I'm actually sitting on the toilet and reading the Kakegurui thread.
I hide in the corner of bookstores and read the books, and then I put the book back without paying for it.
One time, I ordered a pizza and it got delivered when me and my friends were hanging out so I gave the delivery guy a beer and told him not to tell his manager but I think he might have told his manager anyway
View Results

Can Of Worms
Sep 4, 2011

That's not how the Triangle Attack works...
Fansubs are out for the first ep. The new opening looks nice, not as psychedelic as the old one but I like the use of playing card motifs.

Weird that they decided to put the setup for the season to the end of the episode, but I guess they wanted to start the season with a bang. Watching the smug pink-haired girl slowly realize who she's dealing with was pretty funny, Midari needs to be in more games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Can Of Worms
Sep 4, 2011

wolfs posted:

was there an inter-season OVA or something? the start of season 2 seems disjointed from how s1 ended...
The end of the episode takes place before the gamble, the beginning of this storyline is being told out of order. The timeline from the first ep is:

1. The president announces her resignation.
2. A bunch of new characters appear.
3. ??????
4. The gamble from this episode happens.

Can Of Worms
Sep 4, 2011

Netflix is the official source, otherwise you'll have to look for fansubs.

Can Of Worms
Sep 4, 2011

From some googling it looks like Netflix is only currently airing it in Japan, I can't find any source that matches the airing info in the OP. It sounds like Netflix is planning on treating this like Hi Score Girl and planning on subbing it after it finishes airing. :(

Can Of Worms
Sep 4, 2011

Remember that service votes can be obtained so some votes might not actually be from a student.