Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
This poll is closed.
Seahawks 21 22.34%
Cowboys 12 12.77%
Both Teams Lose 35 37.23%
SCORING 26 27.66%
Total: 76 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

COWBOYS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

shirts and skins posted:

Why did GEICO just start re-running 10 year old ads?

I think they're doing an ad campaign that revolves around people voting on the best geico commercial of all time, so they're showing all the commercials again

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Man I wish I could give the cowboys a locker room pre game big game time speech.

Like.

Maybe some dramatic music would be playing too..

Some one shoots a gun off when I'm done.

Idk.

It would be good tho

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Joe loving buck

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

HERE.
WE.
loving.
GO!!!!!

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

A.o.D. posted:

Prescott's neck must be broke, because he can't turn his head.

That's how dedicated he is. He would play. Even with a broken neck. And against the advice of the team physician.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Hell's yeah, 3 and out

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Hurns foot is broken

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Thank God for our defense

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

I'm satisfied

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Intruder posted:

Someone post a picture of seabass trying a 76 yarder

Please do

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Lololol

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Shinjobi posted:

Halftime report: I tore through this frozen margarita like my life depended on it. My voice is halfway gone, got some good fans by me trying their damndest to be loud with me, and this game is already giving me more gray hairs.

Pray for Shinjobi. Or don't.

Nigga, are you at the game?!

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

blarzgh posted:

gently caress you Garrett go for it you pussy

Naw, not at the 40, up less than a td.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

indigi posted:

who's this bitch from the TurboTax commercials

You want her number?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

gently caress

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Gareth Gobulcoque posted:

You eventually plan to have football in your football playoffs, yes?

I really do hate that man

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Wow so exciting to meet Roger Goodell

Lol

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Ffuucckk

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

I’m annoyed rn

Have faith

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Why havent we used Cooper more

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

The Bananana posted:

Why havent we used Cooper more

Ask and you shall loving recieve

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

We can punch it in from inch

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

A funny thing to think about from time to time is that Seth MacFarlane used to date the khaleesi

Really? Emilia clarke?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Phew

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

I am not an Asian pop girl group.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

It is known.

:woop: touchdown

Wow.
Tapped the pawg. Good for him.

GO COWBOYS

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

What an excellent return

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Codependent Poster posted:

Hahahaha how did Austin not take that back?

Hes actually not that fast? Idk, hes super explosive, but not for 40 yards plus

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Confirmed catch

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Larch posted:

Wow. That is an earned pick.

Yeah, through illicit means

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Makeup calls for that bs interception

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Tom Sellout posted:

haha why the gently caress is Beasely returning kicks with Austin on the roster

This, but unironically

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Duckin' Dak

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

corn on the cop posted:

pete carroll berating the ref about tower 7

I loled

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

We need a td

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

I love dak

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Cowboys. COWBS!

WHOSE NEXT?! :hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Painkiller posted:

well im really glad i stayed up till 4am to watch this poo poo.

Christ where are you, spain?