Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
This poll is closed.
Seahawks 21 22.34%
Cowboys 12 12.77%
Both Teams Lose 35 37.23%
SCORING 26 27.66%
Total: 76 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Block in the back because Tavon Austin takes 5 seconds to decide to move forward. Just effin move, dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Halftime report: I tore through this frozen margarita like my life depended on it. My voice is halfway gone, got some good fans by me trying their damndest to be loud with me, and this game is already giving me more gray hairs.

Pray for Shinjobi. Or don't.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
A 2nd half defensive collapse? It's still in the cards!!!!!

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Cut the gently caress out of Noah goddamn brown jesus loving christ

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
SHINJOBI UP IN THIS loving STADIUM GETTING BLITZED AND LOSING HIS poo poo

I might poo poo as well

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Aaron Rodgers again, huh

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

What

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
WHO loving CARES EAT MY DICK SEATTLE COWBOYS WIN HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

The Bananana posted:

I want to take a moment and say 2 things.

1, when I was trying to round up cowboys fans, how is there only like 5 of us.

AND 2:

gently caress everone who's been talking poo poo all week.

See yall next week, bitches!

I was wrong, I am a fool, imagine that I'm posting that Simpsons clip where Moe calls himself a stupid moron with an ugly face and a big butt, and his butt smells, and he likes to kiss his own butt