Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
This poll is closed.
Seahawks 21 22.34%
Cowboys 12 12.77%
Both Teams Lose 35 37.23%
SCORING 26 27.66%
Total: 76 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Yeah, that one is gonna stay with me for a while...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

I can’t remember how to do the direct video link in the app but anyway

https://youtu.be/O5RANUkthiQ

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
The wettest of farts of an offensive possession

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Get stuffed cause I wanna see drop kick shenanigans

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Stop gaining yards! I want punter kicking insanity! gently caress!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Aw come on

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

indigi posted:

what do you think Russell Wilson says when he does something good. "Aw heck yes! Woo! Gosh heckin darn, I rock!"

“1001001 01100 0101110”

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Short

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Lol

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
gently caress the Patriots Cowboys

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

surf rock posted:

Wait, is Seabass legit injured? We were all pretty convinced that he was faking the injury because of how hilariously badly he shanked that kick. He didn't come out to kick for the second half?

Yes. I think they’ve already shown him a tracksuit/not in uniform this half.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Codependent Poster posted:

Hahahaha how did Austin not take that back?

He’s Tavon Austin.

Oh hey, more Cooper

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Ya know, maybe they should keep trying this forward pass thing. Seems to be working for Seattle.

‘Cept that one time :laugh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
A replay of the onside attempt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUmLjTOkHzs