Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
This poll is closed.
Seahawks 21 22.34%
Cowboys 12 12.77%
Both Teams Lose 35 37.23%
SCORING 26 27.66%
Total: 76 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

And now I go from a game where I liked both teams to one where I... don't.

Go uh... good football I guess?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I think both teams are about equally talented but the Seahawks have comically better coaching, so....

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

indigi posted:

isn't Brian Schottenheimer their OC

Rather have him at OC then his equivalent at HC.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Seahawks line is getting pushed around.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Looked like someone dropped a jar of spaghetti sauce on his foot.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

https://twitter.com/NFL_DovKleiman/status/1081726531775488000

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I am sad to report Allen Hurns will not make a recover and was euthanized in the trainer's room

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Man, when was the last time the Cowboys had a good defense?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Brian Schottenheimer owns

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Wow

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

it owns that Jason Garrett is going to be the Cowboys' coach for life

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Can someone explain the Carroll 9/11 jokes? I (briefly) looked it up and couldn’t find him saying anything about it.

Two years ago, Carroll met with former Army chief of staff and four-star general Peter Chiarelli and, according to Deadspin citing "sources," brought up many popular conspiracy theories concerned with the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, on the World Trade Center and quizzed Chiarelli about their veracity.

When asked by USA TODAY Sports on Tuesday about the "9/11 Truth" movement and supporters who back him, Carroll made no attempt to deny his interest.

"Any notoriety is good I guess," Carroll said, when told by USA TODAY Sports how he had become a favorite among Truth activists. "I will always be interested in the truth, yeah."

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

DAK BIG BALLS PRESCOTT WITH THE ICE

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

SirPablo posted:

Jet fuel can't melt Schotty screens.

Jets' fool can melt Seahawk dreams though.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Blame the offense all you want, but the Seahawks lost to a give up draw on 3rd and 15/

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

... what are you doing Cowboys?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

hell yeah Onside kicks

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

fishing with the fam posted:

Whaaaaat?

That sucked.

The goal is to try and kick it just past the front line guys and have it bounce around for a second so your guys can crash in....

it did not work