Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
This poll is closed.
Seahawks 21 22.34%
Cowboys 12 12.77%
Both Teams Lose 35 37.23%
SCORING 26 27.66%
Total: 76 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Vertical Lime posted:

remember when they had exotic dancers when this thing opened

Literally pole dancers at each end of the stadium at all games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
Well that's a loving ankle......

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

blarzgh posted:

Jesus gently caress, I first noticed it while he was laying on tge ground, I can't believe they loving replayed that

Foot was only rotated 180*, he could have been ok.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Yeah I'd be crying too buddy :(

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Block in the back, don't count.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

DR AIDS posted:

Seahawks might want to try getting yards now imo

No stop

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

sweet thursday posted:

*pikachu claws his slimey way out of the pokeball*

Whyyyyy did they think it was a good idea to give Pokemon realistic genitals :gonk:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

indigi posted:

how is The Masked Singer a loving thing

React videos are mainstream now.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
https://i.imgur.com/5yWa2el.mp4

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

General Dog posted:

Ten Burger King Nuggets is actually a huge amount of chicken. Not necessarily a huge amount of breast meat, but it's a lot of food.

""Food""

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Oh look their kicker can kick stuff good...

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Heh thread title change.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Oh shiiiiiiittt dat Zeke tho

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Hand it to Zeke three times kick FG hire me Jerry.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Or do that.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Dat return tho.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Hooked it!

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

420_Power_Rangers posted:

SeaBass is old and stiff and fat, but man can he kick a loving ball

:thunk:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Blue Monday bumper, I'm down.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Tayter Swift posted:

Not getting the blue Monday reference

Reported for trolling.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
https://i.imgur.com/5yWa2el.mp4

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
That was a good catch :(

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Sonofa

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Tom Sellout posted:

Dak 4th quarter mode will engage soon

Sound like a Seahawks fan.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Dak2Dak!!!

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Manoueverable posted:

He's short but they're just gonna punch it in on the next play

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Noice return

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
What bullshit catch definition shenanigans is this!??!

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Da FUQ??

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
DPI :mad:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

razorscooter posted:

watch us do nothing with this ball

Watching.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
DPI

DPI

DPI

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
:killdozer:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Intruder posted:

Elliot is good at punching people in the mouth

Especially if he's dating them.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Dak2Dak!!!!!

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Dallas lead status: Insurmountable.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Painkiller posted:

well im really glad i stayed up till 4am to watch this poo poo.

What are you watching US Football for anyway you filthy Euro?

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Sure

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Lmao how is this working

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
What the gently caress kicker?