Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HappyKitty

Thanks! My wife does nails as a hobby, and she's really good! It's like a spa treatment in the comfort of my own home, with weed and a doggo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

HappyKitty posted:

Thanks! My wife does nails as a hobby, and she's really good! It's like a spa treatment in the comfort of my own home, with weed and a doggo!

have you considered asking mr darcy on a spa date for nails and cheese

HappyKitty

UPDATE: Mr Darcy does not know how to climb stairs in the dark

HappyKitty

Mr Darcy develops a 100-yard stare when my wife goes to work

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

HappyKitty posted:

UPDATE: Mr Darcy does not know how to climb stairs in the dark

i had a kennel raised golden retreiver who had never seen stairs before and could not, physically, understand how they worked, so we had to hoist him through a window, which he was nnnnooooooooooott excited about. even after living with us for a week he couldn't manage the front step, he'd kind of lie down and slide, and when it came time to climb back up, he'd basically drag himself up like a seal pup climbing onto ice. he was three tons of enthusiasm behind a three ounce brain. chased him barefoot halfway across town one day, goddamn idiot just thought we were playing.

i love that slobber-faced problem.

crimes

Robot Made of Meat

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

i had a kennel raised golden retreiver who had never seen stairs before and could not, physically, understand how they worked, so we had to hoist him through a window, which he was nnnnooooooooooott excited about. even after living with us for a week he couldn't manage the front step, he'd kind of lie down and slide, and when it came time to climb back up, he'd basically drag himself up like a seal pup climbing onto ice. he was three tons of enthusiasm behind a three ounce brain. chased him barefoot halfway across town one day, goddamn idiot just thought we were playing.

I had a samoyed who didn't understand jumping. He could climb stairs, or climb into a low car, but he had absolutely no notion of how to get onto something higher than he could step/climb.

He was otherwise of normal intelligence, but the concept of jumping eluded him.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
I'm imagining a giant fluffy puppy with one of those deep dopey voices going "jump? no. iam much too lorg. cannot jumps."

crimes

City of Glompton

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

pls report to luvcows thread

HappyKitty

Mr Darcy has seen things you people wouldn't believe

HappyKitty

But he is easily consoled

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Your tiny family is adorable, hug them all BUT DON'T SCARE THEM

alnilam

hamjobs posted:

Your tiny family is adorable, hug them all BUT DON'T SCARE THEM

this post is from the past, it's post 0 that precedes the title of the thread

City of Glompton

lol @ phiz k's posts

also Mr. Darcy sure is a good boy

pogi

Your dog is very good OP, and, according to the novel, also a billionaire.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Please tell us about Mr Darcy's day, I'm worried he might be scared again

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Goons Are Gifts

Stories and picture of Mr. Darcy's day are very much required for this fantastic Wednesday to come to its conclusion

HappyKitty

:five:

unidef freeman

by R. Guyovich
I will teach your doggy how to be a warrior doggy. first you must chase doggy until you catch doggy, then give doggy a room temp beef steak

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

HappyKitty

There was a snowstorm here, but he has settled down in the basement office under my desk. Here is his lovely snoot

HappyKitty

He has not been kind to his pup bed

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
would sleep on that dog

Areola Grande

dog... dog is bed?! :magical:

Areola Grande

M. Darcey could fall asleep on a cold tiled floor and still technically be in bed due to self carpeting

Mendel would be proud of this pea :cheerdoge:

HappyKitty

:siren: MR DARCY JUST WAGGED HIS TAIL IN A DREAM :siren:

unidef freeman

by R. Guyovich
mr darcy is out of control

----------------

HappyKitty

MR DARCY IS TALKING TO ME

FluffieDuckie

what's he saying?

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

HappyKitty

He was telling me that he needed to pee but was also very tired, so he would like to go outside and then go to bed for a snuggle.

FluffieDuckie

HappyKitty posted:

He was telling me that he needed to pee but was also very tired, so he would like to go outside and then go to bed for a snuggle.

oh that's what my dog says every morning. "mom we need to get up so we can start our nap on the couch"

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

HappyKitty

I started watching a video on Facebook of a cat meowing to be let inside, and now Mr Darcy is woofering at the imagination cat and making dejected whining noises when he sees that there is no cat because he wants to make a new friend

Mummy Napkin
i'm sorry, mr darcy, but i am fo real

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
never meant to make you bark or whine

I wish that cat came back a thousand times

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Mummy Napkin posted:

i'm sorry, mr darcy, but i am fo real

Hugh Malone posted:

never meant to make you bark or whine

I wish that cat came back a thousand times

:five:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

HappyKitty posted:

I started watching a video on Facebook of a cat meowing to be let inside, and now Mr Darcy is woofering at the imagination cat and making dejected whining noises when he sees that there is no cat because he wants to make a new friend

Please post a video of the woofering, I love your dog

HappyKitty

I JUST ACCIDENTALLY LEANED ON DARCY'S LITTLE FOOT WHILE SNUGGLING BUT IT'S OKAY HE FORGAVE ME

HappyKitty

Lmbo at this FUCKEN dog

https://youtu.be/y9iTIlMN-Hg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9iTIlMN-Hg

lol but

body is a dinosaur

hmm.... inspired notion....

unidef freeman

by R. Guyovich
I am omw to steal mr darcy :) jk

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

are we a puppy dreaming we are an emperor, or are we a puppy dreaming of chasing squirrels?

ty nesamdoom!