Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

I just saw this and caught up and all I have to say is that while Brix transforming into a dragon is certainly flashy the numbers seem to be telling me that transforming into horrifying flesh amalgamations makes Karn the actual hero around here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Torrannor posted:

That dream ring bug is oddly specific.

I had a hard time figuring out how to use Agni when I first got it, because I never not used Karn in his fused form.

Jade's farewell was kinda strange. He was a bit underwhelming as the man behind everything.

The big bad in RPGs not actually being the biggest bad and just kind of leaving is a long and storied tradition.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Boy you really have to work to get the bad ending here. "Use Agni!" "Eh..." "Use Agni!!" "EEeEeehhhhh..." I guess I can appreciate when a game doesn't try and trick you into getting the bad ending after hours and hours. Anyways I can definitely see charm shining through the rough even if it seems they couldn't get all the character stuff they wanted, both heroes and villains. I never had the inclination to play these games when I was young and don't really have the time now so I'm glad I got to see it.