Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
What's even more fun is to try to imagine hypotheticals that turn all of your achievements, no matter how trivial, into negative situations for strangers around you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zane
Nov 14, 2007

Shamino posted:

I like to text people at all hours of the day so they think I'm some sort of monster that doesn't sleep.
ah yes the stalin maneuver

Savage For The Winjun
Jun 27, 2008

Shamino posted:

I like to text people at all hours of the day so they think I'm some sort of monster that doesn't sleep.

Schedule work emails to be sent out to people at God awful hours of the night and morning so your boss thinks you're a real go getter

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Telebite posted:

I would have to agree

:hmmyes: Nice av

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

same

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fjft3iFc7bs

Matryoshka SexDoll
Feb 24, 2016

Bad Habit

13Pandora13 posted:

Give up on trying to sleep, take up a new hobby instead and use your newfound misery time for something productive. Have you considered building ships in a bottle, or editing/vandalizing Wikipedia articles?

If you're up at 3 AM doing this poo poo I think it's considered a personality disorder.

e:

Just harassed like 20 youtube people under the influence .... :thejoke:

Matryoshka SexDoll fucked around with this message at 06:19 on Jan 7, 2019

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I just popped an Ambien because my weekend still hasn't worn off.

The past is dead and gone, and the present soon will be, too.

Simpatico, OP. Take er easy and keep er sleazy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy
Have you tried closing your eyes instead of posting?