Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
death to america

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

My Linux Rig posted:

Sweet time to get a free gun

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Milo and POTUS posted:

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

well I got it this far... what if I hijacked a 747?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzSMPgMWnoE

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
That was not was I was thinking!!!

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Elevator Screamer posted:

9/11 NEVAR FORGET was carried out by some dudes wielding boxcutters, capable of inflicting properly nasty minor cuts. If you're on a plane and you see some dude wearing a belt, be prepared to die in fiery oblivion lest he take that belt off and give you a stern thrashing.

gently caress, I can't remember if it was an eCig or a Samsung Note, but one of these lovely incidents resulted in an insurance claim not for damage to the craft or burn injury, but because fellow passengers beat the gently caress out of the guy because they thought he had a bomb. 9/11 has changed us big time.

Then again, this was pre-9/11 so we definitely had it in us all along.

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Milo and POTUS posted:

That was not was I was thinking!!!

I’ll do it! I’ll hijack a 747!

Oh wait I’m already home with nachos. I’ll do it next time.

Malek
Jun 22, 2003

Shut up Girl!
And as always: Kill Hitler.

Hell Yeah posted:

whoa for a secondi thought robert deniro had died. op i'm going to taxi driver your motherfucken rear end

Wasn't this... Scarface and Al Pacino?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Awwww, I know what will cheer you up.
Lets go where you are allowed, like a school. You'd like that don't you.
And your ticklish! Yes you do! Yes you do! I see a smile!
There! Thats a smile!